MyVideo folder image (1 Viewer)

brittonc

Portal Member
February 21, 2006
Bristol, UK
Is there any way to give the folders a picture in MyVideos as you can in MyMusic? I have put an image file in the folder and made the folder display the image in the thumbnail view in Windows but it doesn't show in MP.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I know in my record directory MP creates directories called CARD1 and CARD2. I also use this same directory to show all my videos. I didn't want to see default icons for those 2 directories so I just find an image I want to use and rename it to folder.jpg.

I am thinking this is what you are wanting.

nekkidtruth

Portal Member
    February 27, 2006
    London, Ontario Canada
    If you've changed and image in the Media folder under your skin, you'll need to remove the package files in the main skin directory. They will be rebuilt with the new image(s). There should be 2 PNG's and an XML file. All 3 need to be removed.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Any other suggestions for this?
    Any other suggestions for this?
    I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom