MyVideo MusikTV in MP einbinden? (1 Viewer)

MannyRivera

Portal Pro
July 22, 2008
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
TV-Server Version:
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final
MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP
Windows Version: Vista 32 Bit SP1
CPU Type: Athlon 4580e
HDD: Genug TB
Memory: 4x1024 DDR2
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H AM2+ 780G
Video Card: HIS Radeon HD 4650 iSilence
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card: Realtech
Sound Card AC3: optical out
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card:
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: PowerDVD 7.3 Ultra
MPEG2 Audio Codec: MPA/AC3Filter
h.264 Video Codec: CoreAVC
Satelite/CableTV Provider: KDG
HTPC Case: Antec Fusion 430
Cooling: Scythe Shuriken
Power Supply: Antec Standard
Remote: Logitech diNovo Edge & Harmony 885
TV: Sanyo Z4
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

Hallo,
mal eine Frage gibt es ein Plugin das MyVideo MusikTV in MP einbindet, wäre nicht schlecht! :D

htcbob

March 19, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Das hätte ich auch gerne, wäre echt top!
Gute wären auf folgende online-tv sender: RTL Now, MSN-Movies, myvideo Filme, und joost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use MediaPortal, so I think i can live with it ;)
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom