MyVideos: black screen when avi is finished (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    Windows Version: WindowsXP SP2
    CPU Type: AMD AthlonXP 3000+
    Memory: 512 MB DDR PC3200
    Motherboard: Asus A7N8X Deluxe
    Motherboard Chipset: Nvidia nforce2
    Motherboard Bios: Award 1008
    Video Card: WinFast A6600 GT TDH-128 (S-Video out)
    Video Card Driver: Forceware
    Sound Card: realtek
    Sound Card AC3: coaxial out/ optical out
    Sound Card Driver: 1.16
    1. TV Card: Technisat Skystar 2
    1. TV Card Type: DVB-S
    1. TV Card Driver: 30.09.2005
    2. TV Card: no 2nd TV Card installed
    2. TV Card Type: no 2nd TV Card installed
    2. TV Card Driver: no 2nd TV Card installed
    Video Render Type: VMR9
    Video Codec: winDVD6
    Audio Codec: winDVD6
    Satelite/CableTV Provider: Astra 19.2°E
    HTPC Case: standard ATX case
    Power Supply: Bequite 400W
    Remote: Microsoft MCE Remote
    TV: Panasonic 16:9
    TV - HTPC Connection: S-Video

1. enter MyVideos
    2. watch a avi that has been recorded with Canon Ixus I
    3. watching avi works like a charm
    4. when the avi is finished i get a blackscreen
    5. when i press a button on the remote i hear the click sound but nothing happens
    6. when i click the "LiveTV" button MediaPortal enters MyTV
    7. i can leave MyTV to the Homescreen
    8. when i use the "Stop" Button on the remote to stop the LiveTV feed in the Homepage i get a black screen again

Commodore 64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hmm. I get an error when I press 'Stop'. I get the "media portal has encounted an error and needs to close..." If I acknowlegde that window, MP exits, if I leave the error up, I can still do whatever I want in MP (except the error pop up overlays the MP GUI). I can go ahead and start another avi or whatever, if I choose, and it will work fine.

It's odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET Memory Profiler or .NET Memory Profiler By Redgate | ANTS Memory Profiler help or not?
    Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET...
    Hello everyone. I have this "little" problem. MediaPortal, when fully booted and finished checking folders with videos, occupies...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom