MyVideos - change Background image if videofile is highlighted

Daniel82

Portal Member

Hello together.

I have a little question.
I use myvideos only for some dokus, it is possible to change the background image in myvideoListView.xml ?

for example:
if "Mikrokosmos Das Volk der Graeser.mkv" is highlighted i want the picture "Mikrokosmos Das Volk der Graeser.jpg" in the background. the jpg is in the same folder than the video file.

thx for your help and sorry for my bad english

Attachments

mjmapi

MP Donator
Country flag
Daniel82,

This would be a nice feature as i also still have a collection of videos i manage through use of MyVideos,

ysmp

Design Group
Country flag
hi , Daniel82 @ mjmapi ,

you can do it with Fanart Handler plugin ,just the title of the backdrop have to rename as the video file ,and have to put the backdrop
in the corect folder ....

if you go to the plugin post and read the instraction i'm sure you can mack down ....:)

Daniel82

Portal Member
Hi @ all

I need help with the xml files. Where can I change the grey gradient background in the myvideo list view ? The posX and posY ?

EDIT: editing the mainoverlay.png help.... save as mainoverlay2.png and change code in myvideo.xml (3rd screenshot)

Attachments

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
Country flag
Fanart Is automatically downloaded and displayed if you are using latest fanart handler and MediaPortal 1.2 Alpha +. MyVideos can now download fanart which can be configured in MediaPortal Configuration under MyVideos.