MYweather and unknown locations (1 Viewer)

Olivier-h

Portal Pro
September 18, 2004
I leave in Austria, and the built-in search only find a few cities ( should be a limitation from weather.com)

The solution is very simple :

Choose a location, save it.
for me it was Vienna, Austria AUX000025

then go to weather.com, there you will probably find a city nearer from you ( for me it was scheibbs (only 10 KM from my home), it has number AUX000092.

goto mediaportal.xml, weather section and replace.

that's it

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2.1.1 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal on 29 July 2017. Attached to this news you will find the download for MediaPortal 2.1.1 This service upgrade fixes several bugs and introduces some new features: Media Importer We increased the speed and improved the stability of the importer process. We also removed OMDB from...
MediaPortal 2.1.1 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal on 29 July 2017. Attached to this news you will find the download for...
MediaPortal 2.1.1 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal on 29 July 2017. Attached to this news you will find the download for...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom