MyWeather with 5 days detail (1 Viewer)

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi together!

I like the weather layout from stream MP. But I miss the possibility, to choose the detail information for each of the five days.

Attached you'll find a version of the Weather.xml with an extra button for "5 days detail".
    ... put it in the .../mediaPortal/skin/streamMp directory and it should work ...

cu

Attachments

• myweather.xml
      30.6 KB

Sicox

Portal Member
    May 19, 2005
    New Zealand
    Hi Naich,

Good Job, I have been waiting for this to be fixed..
    Is there any chance you could have a look at the 'images' button when this is clicked it only shows the first image - Satellite - there should be another button to scroll through the rest of the images.

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi sicox!

I'm not sure what you mean?
    there should be another button to scroll through the rest of the images.
    ??? Which button (name in blue3 or better a screenshot ;)) do you like to see??

cu

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'd love to see that for StreamedMP too!

The button is the same in Blue3 and other skins, "Images". In other skins, however, with each press it brings up the next map from a filled field in the Weather setup in MP Config. And with each consecutive press the button label changes to that field label in Weather setup.

:oops: It's not the "Images button that changes, it's the "5-Day Forecast" button that changes function to go to each map. It changes from "5 Day" to the name of each map field, ie "Satellite", Current Temp", "Temp", etc.:sorry:

The "Images" button changes to "Geoclock" and then to "Weather".

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi tamvegas!

It's not the "Images button that changes, it's the "5-Day Forecast" button that changes function to go to each map. It

the function you search for is implemented in the myweather.xml three posts above

cu

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Sorry, this latest version doesn't work properly for images. I have configured Satellite, wind, UV, precipitation, etc. images, but only the satellite image is available when "Images" button is clicked. It changes to an image screen with Geoclock and Refresh being the only buttons available.

If I'm mistaken, could someone tell me the exact buttons and order to click them in to be able to see all the different weather images configured?

Thanks

dir

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Dir!

Now you point me in the right direction ...

I'll take a closer look at the .xml this evening ... maybe I'll find the buttons you search for ;-)

cu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom