Name That Tune Game (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Would anyone be able to do this?
I saw it on meedio and I just love it and can't stop playing it, so i've actually started to use meedio more that MP, just because of this game.

Meedio is, other than that not a solution for me, because i've got problems with listening to my music (i've got mp3pro, so i need playback through winamp), and when i try to play movies, that program hangs.

So, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease make that game for MP and I will be grateful to you till the end of my life :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

ray said:
I saw it on meedio and I just love it and can't stop playing it, so i've actually started to use meedio more that MP, just because of this game.

Meedio is, other than that not a solution for me, because i've got problems with listening to my music (i've got mp3pro, so i need playback through winamp), and when i try to play movies, that program hangs.

So, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease make that game for MP and I will be grateful to you till the end of my life :mrgreen:

sounds really interesting, i gotta try this.
its definitely an attractive feature that would gather a lot of people together at a party.

A

Anonymous

favian said:
ray said:

sounds really interesting, i gotta try this.
its definitely an attractive feature that would gather a lot of people together at a party.

Are games really that important? I would prefer that the features that are related to media has the focus. I am not saying that it is not nice to have but I much rather have everything that is related to building a HTPC solved first :)

A

Anonymous

Samsonite said:
Are games really that important? I would prefer that the features that are related to media has the focus. I am not saying that it is not nice to have but I much rather have everything that is related to building a HTPC solved first :)

(screaming) NOOOOOO! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread