Name That Tune Game (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Guest
Would anyone be able to do this?
I saw it on meedio and I just love it and can't stop playing it, so i've actually started to use meedio more that MP, just because of this game.

Meedio is, other than that not a solution for me, because i've got problems with listening to my music (i've got mp3pro, so i need playback through winamp), and when i try to play movies, that program hangs.

So, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease make that game for MP and I will be grateful to you till the end of my life :mrgreen:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
ray said:
Would anyone be able to do this?
I saw it on meedio and I just love it and can't stop playing it, so i've actually started to use meedio more that MP, just because of this game.

Meedio is, other than that not a solution for me, because i've got problems with listening to my music (i've got mp3pro, so i need playback through winamp), and when i try to play movies, that program hangs.

So, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease make that game for MP and I will be grateful to you till the end of my life :mrgreen:

sounds really interesting, i gotta try this.
its definitely an attractive feature that would gather a lot of people together at a party.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
favian said:
ray said:
Would anyone be able to do this?
I saw it on meedio and I just love it and can't stop playing it, so i've actually started to use meedio more that MP, just because of this game.

Meedio is, other than that not a solution for me, because i've got problems with listening to my music (i've got mp3pro, so i need playback through winamp), and when i try to play movies, that program hangs.

So, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease make that game for MP and I will be grateful to you till the end of my life :mrgreen:

sounds really interesting, i gotta try this.
its definitely an attractive feature that would gather a lot of people together at a party.

Are games really that important? I would prefer that the features that are related to media has the focus. I am not saying that it is not nice to have but I much rather have everything that is related to building a HTPC solved first :)
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Samsonite said:
Are games really that important? I would prefer that the features that are related to media has the focus. I am not saying that it is not nice to have but I much rather have everything that is related to building a HTPC solved first :)

(screaming) NOOOOOO! :mrgreen:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Original please.
Original please.
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
290
Views
4K
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
1
Views
156
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
1
Views
479
i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
Hi, I've been using MP TV-Server for ages in and old windows 7 32-bit PC, and different dvb-x cards (t, s). Some months ago I...
Replies
2
Views
1K
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
Replies
0
Views
754
Top Bottom