Need help getting watched icon in listcontrol (1 Viewer)

bta489

Portal Pro
March 17, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
Hi there,

I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or streamedMP skins (see example image below, left of "2009-11-05"):
382.jpg

I'm no stranger to modifying skins, but unfortunately I can't seem to figure out how to do this. I thought I could simply copy paste from one of these two skins and adjust from there, but they don't seem to achieve this from within the skinfiles. The .png-files are not referenced in any xml.
Is there some internal logic that does this? How can it be implemented for a different skin? Any help would be highly appreciated.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Country flag
    Last time I worked on skins was pre-COVID, so little rusty, but if I recall correct you just have to name them correct.

• tvseries_UnWatched.png (regular)
    • tvseries_Watched.png (regular)
    • tvseries_UnWatchedNA.png (when mediafile is not available)
    • tvseries_WatchedNA.png (when mediafile is not available)

The MediaPortal skin engine will do the rest automatic.

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes:
    That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, better there.
    Yes, better there.
    NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Fantastic Software DE
    Thanks Edalex, worked great, Used it in Moving Pictures to remove the % watched label. Easy when you know how, thanks again. Tony
    Thanks Edalex, worked great, Used it in Moving Pictures to remove the % watched label. Easy when you know how, thanks again. Tony
    Hi everyone, i would just like to make my first post on here too say how fantastic MediaPortal is. I have been using it For 6 years...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Fantastic Software DE
    Hi everyone, i would just like to make my first post on here too say how fantastic MediaPortal is. I have been using it For 6 years now (from V1.1.1) and it has worked flawlessly. I only use TV Series and Moving Pictures and both plugins have worked 100%, everytime. My whole family use on a daily basis with no problems, from my 4 year...
    Hi everyone, i would just like to make my first post on here too say how fantastic MediaPortal is. I have been using it For 6 years...
    Replies
    Views
    I messed around with the sound, and it all worked fine via the playback devices. Weirdly enough I tried to play a video through MP on a whim and it is all working fine. Maybe somehow I "tricked" Windows 10 into realising that the sound does work. As an aside, when I run the sound troubleshooter it continues to complain that the...
    I messed around with the sound, and it all worked fine via the playback devices. Weirdly enough I tried to play a video through MP...
    Hey Guys, I've been using MediaPortal for a long time without any major issues ( apart from those which were user caused ) but in...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom