Need help mp 101 & directx error. (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Country flag
    need help ..new frash install of mp 101 i get error with directx ..see screen ...
    win xp sp3 .
    ysmp

edit: IT BIN FIX ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
    I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
    Replies
    Views
    Azzuro and doskabouter, got it working. Resetting the database worked. And after linking to the server via current IP and making a new db, I relinked to the original db and all settings were restored. Thanks again and Happy New Year to all!
    Azzuro and doskabouter, got it working. Resetting the database worked. And after linking to the server via current IP and making a...
    A couple weeks ago the TV server service stopped working. Not urgent, so waited till today to research it. Did an upgrade to 1.26...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks 2 ALL I have enabled .NET 3.5 and it works My mistake i was asuming .NET 4.8 is compatible with 3.5 and newer
    Many thanks 2 ALL I have enabled .NET 3.5 and it works My mistake i was asuming .NET 4.8 is compatible with 3.5 and newer
    Dear All being many years happy MP user, I have started with MP on WinXP, then on Win7 and I have never experienced any issues that...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed it many thanks.
    That fixed it many thanks.
    I have nearly completed building a new desktop PC, hardware and software, everything was looking great till I tried to get MP2 2.3...
    Replies
    Views
    It was 1.27 that I had the problem with. 1.26 installed without any issues though. Tony
    It was 1.27 that I had the problem with. 1.26 installed without any issues though. Tony
    Hi! I am trying to set up a new installation of MP 1.22 / 1.23 on a absolutely fresh installation of Win 10 Build 17.763.168 /...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom