March 1, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Im new to useing media portal.Is there anyway to use vcd for isos :(

Chrissmith

March 1, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
No i mean use Virtual CloneDrive to play my bluerays i ripped to my hardrive.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without audio. I configured the video and audio codecs following the video playback guide available on this forum. I have to say that recently I uninstalled a video card to put it in another office PC and now for...
    Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
    Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
    Replies
    Views
    Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with audio playback. Please refer to this thread. MediaPortal 1 - No audio and crashing with Intel Integrated Graphics
    Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with...
    Can someone please take a look at the attached logs. This is driving me insane! I have MadVr and LAV set up on same computer in...
    Replies
    Views
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the subtitles used for tv? I'm in Australia and have dvb-t tv channels set up. I noticed the subtitles colour is white and I want to change the colour. I can see how to change the size using the configuration...
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
    Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
    Hi there, I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Scripts help DE
    Hi all. Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC. Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help would be appreciated I wanted to modify any of the existing script (or create new) to copy "Album Artist" info into the "Artist" column Thank you.
    Hi all. Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC. Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help...
    Hi all. Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC. Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom