Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I was trying to build a generic site for onlinevideos to support mmavideolinks.to.

Here is what I came up with:
    Code:
        <Site name="MMA Video Links" util="GenericSite" agecheck="true" enabled="true" lang="en">
          <Description>MMA and freefighting videos</Description>
          <Configuration>
            <item key="dynamicCategoriesRegEx"><![CDATA[<li\sid="jasdl-mainnav\d"><a\shref="(?<url>/[^"]+)"[^>]+><span\sclass="menu-title">(?<title>[^<]+)</span></a></li>]]></item>
            <item key="dynamicSubCategoriesRegEx"><![CDATA[<a\shref="(?<url>[^"]*)"\sclass="category">\s*(?<title>[^<]*)</a>]]></item>
            <item key="videoListRegEx"><![CDATA[<td>\s*<a\shref="(?<VideoUrl>[^"]*)">\s*(?<Title>[^<]*)</a>]]></item>
            <item key="videoUrlRegEx"><![CDATA[(?<m0>.*)]]></item>
            <item key="fileUrlRegEx"><![CDATA[<(embed|EMBED)\ssrc="(?<m0>[^"]*)" ]]></item>
            <item key="baseUrl"><![CDATA[http://www.mmavideolinks.to]]></item>
            <item key="resolveHoster"><![CDATA[True]]></item>
          </Configuration>
          <Categories />
        </Site>

This lists all the categories, subcategories and I think it also detects the video urls okay. But when I try to play one of them (for example tv shows - tuf season 12 episodes - tuf season 12 episode 9 should work) the video is not found. Most of the videos are hosted on megavideos.com and the url in the log doesn't match the parsed url ... Is there anything I have to know about parsing megavideo embeds?

Thanks,
    Shukuyen.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    There was a small bug in the megavideo parser, which is fixed now.
    If you do an auto-update everything should be playing fine.

And you have to specify player="Internal", because the filetype can't be automatically determined, and in that case wmp is started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom