Need help with my strange options (1 Viewer)

Zasurus

Portal Pro
November 14, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all,
I have been using My TVSeries for years now and can't live without it (not really I get the shakes trying to remember what episode I am upto without it! ;)) but the one thing that really gets me is I some times lose or miss an episode and then download the one after it which then apears in TVSeries and I have no way to know that I have missed an episode without switching to "ALL" view from "Unwatched"...

SO... I was wondering if there is a way to mix them up!? I want the first screen with the show names and banners (and maybe the season screen) to only show me episodes that I haven't seen and DO have but the episodes list (once you go into a specific show) to show all the episodes whether I have them or not (but not the ones I have watched).

Hope this makes sence. I have tryed a few times over the years to get this but without much luck. :(

Yours Hopefully!
:D
Zas

Zasurus

Portal Pro
November 14, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
OK progress.... or I hope so. I figured out I don't want the other screens to show unwatched I want them to show all unwatched shows whether I have the files or not.

I have changed it so it doesn't hide episodes I don't have files for yet but the first screen (the wide banner one) also shows shows that have unwatched episodes but I don't have any of them yet.

SO maybe someone can help me with this: How do I change the TVSeries.xml so the first screen (Wide Banners) always ignores episodes I don't have files for...

Please help! :)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom