need help with new web epg grabber (2 Viewers)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I check some more yesterday and found that it is all grabbed, but i will not show up in the tv-guide. Maybe it is the skin that note show it. One thing that I didn't see in the DB was the actor, but maybe I was looking at the wrong place.

What skin are you using?
    And do you see rthat information in the TV-guide?
    You're right. I don't see the season and episode numbers in the TV Guide. It's only displayed in Argus TV Scheduler which I use to record tv shows and in MP-TVSeries after the recorded show has been imported.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    if you fill out the other channels and post it here I can make sure it's going to be in the upcoming release of MediaPortal
    Hey, I've been using this grabber for a while and I think it's ready to be included in the MediaPortal release. The issues I had with some channels seems to have been fixed by kolla.tv. www_dagenstv_com can be removed since it doesn't work anymore.

Do you agree @Juppe? Do you have any other improvement ideas?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks, I've done one small edit. I've changed availableDays to 13 instead of 14. There's listings only on the URL day=0 to day=12. day=13 always returns No Listings.

Attachments

• www_kollatv_se.xml
      12.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom