Need some help... moving controls (1 Viewer)

zombiepig

Portal Pro
March 21, 2005
Melb, Aus
Home Country
Just wondering if it's possible to move controls dynamically. I've tried every way i can think of doing this, like setting the control's YPosition and using the SetPosition function, but nothing seems to physically move the control after it's been created. Specifically, I'm trying to move a horizontal scrollbar to a new position. Is there something I'm missing here, or is this not possible with the skinning engine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step what you did or attach log files, otherwise we can not find out the issue on your side.
Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step...
I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
interesting...i use DRR in MP + Win 7, though i must admit i haven't watch much content lately using DRR. Might explain why i seen it more rarely than OP... i'll try some more testing using DRR, i usually switch between 50Hz p, for 25fps (dvb-t FTA ) content to 23.976 Hz for 23.976fps content, then back to 50Hz...
interesting...i use DRR in MP + Win 7, though i must admit i haven't watch much content lately using DRR. Might explain why i seen...
I fully realize that this is probably not the correct place, or a correct bugreport, but since a while (maybe a month?) I have some...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom