Need some Information about MPGMUX.AX & CLDUMP.AX (1 Viewer)

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

has someone any (copyright-)information about this two files.

Are they copyrighted by cyberlink?
May i use them when i bought Power-DVD or are these files that may be used with windows when i dont have Power-DVD?

The background for my question is that: When they are free, they could used without any problems in the burner-plugin made by gucky62 for converting dvr-ms to mpg. At the moment you must find these 2 files and register them with a commandline. When they are free, this step can come into the setup.

Any Information or Link is very welcome.

cu
merci

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
mPod

Perhaps you don´t understand what i was asking for (sorry for my bad englisch). I don´t want to share these files!!!

One of my questions was: May i use these files for an plugin in mp when i own i.e. power-dvd?

cu
merci

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
September 7, 2004
Germany
you can obtain them by downloading the tv software from liveview. this is a public download. but i don't think that you can distribute them with your software.

the butcher

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
butcherBoy

Thx for your answer - that´s helpfull.
It´s pity, because i think the nicest way for the mp users was in complete install together with mp.

So you have to download the 2 files and import them into the registry.

cu
merci

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
If you really mean a power failure, you need to check the motherboard BIOS to see if there is a setting to control the behaviour. My Dell XPS 420 has such a setting, and I can choose between: Remain off after a power failure. Reboot after a power failure. If your system reboots, "TV Server" starts automatically (because it is a...
If you really mean a power failure, you need to check the motherboard BIOS to see if there is a setting to control the behaviour...
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I wish to build a new terrestrial Freeview PVR using a new PC. So I would welcome some advice on the...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom