NES PC Build Project (1 Viewer)

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well...even though this isn't about MP, since I've been with these forums for some time, I thought I'd go ahead and share one of my projects. It's basically a NES PC gaming rig I built.

Now this isn't a new idea - many people have already done NES PC mods in the past. But I've always been a little disappointed with the other mods I've seen because they act and look too much like a PC. Now yes, I know, they ARE a PC, and I'm not trying to belittle those other builds, but I wanted to make a true NES Arcade box that only has one purpose - play NES games. I've always been an avid Nintendo fan because of the NES, and to be able to build this box and finish this project, and to share it with the online community means a lot to me.

The NES I used as the case was non-working, and the NES case was repainted because it was so beat up. Here are some pics of the finished build:

5072411674_8f56929218.jpg

5071809375_cb6b7b0f75.jpg

5072411110_ff10a0136e.jpg

5072410794_dfbec5c856.jpg

To get a better idea of the box, and the project as a whole, here are youtube videos that documented the progress. The part 1 video's quality is very bad - but part 2 and part 3 make up for that:

NES PC Build Project - Part 1
    NES PC Build Project - Part 2
    NES PC Build Project - Part 3

Let me know what you think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom