Net framework 2.0.5 (1 Viewer)

Agile Virus

December 28, 2005
i've installed net framework 2.0.5 but when i go to install MP i saids that i need to install net frame??

windows xp home
and the latest version of MP

please can someone post a link to find net frame incase i have the wrong one (but i think its the right one tho) (Microsofts site is so hard to use)

Thx
Agile Virus

excalibur

Portal Member
February 21, 2006
.Net 2.0 is not recognized by MP installer

cheezey said:
.NET 2.0 redist can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...CB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

I don't what .NET 2.0.5 is, I've certainly never heard of it. :?: :?: :?:

Thanks for the tip. But I still receive an error even though I installed the .Net redistributable 2.0. Add-remove progrs confirms this so my system is aware of this.

But the MP 0.1.3 installer, which I run without extracting files but just views it from explorer, still does not recognise the .Net and gives an error about needing this. I can then click yes to go to the .Net download site or No to skip install entirely....

I should add that I already have had MP 0.2.0. RC2 up and running (slow) on this system. So now I have uninstalled this and am trying to install MP v. 0.1.3.

During the uninstall process of MP 0.2.0. I think I saw the system hang and had to do a hard-reset of the PC.

What is going on?

Thanks

Morten

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom