net top touch screens (1 Viewer)

jw

Portal Pro
March 18, 2006
I am looking for feedback on the "ne ttop" touch screen boxes that have recently surfaced. These look like prime candidates for a living room / kitchen area audio jukebox.

Does anyone have feedback regarding the following, or other models i may have missed. Is anyone actively using one of these, if so, what skin suites the touchscreen display?

Shuttle X50 - Shuttle Global - Home
AsusEEE TOP - ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
MSI Wind AE1900 - MSI's Wind Top AE1900 all-in-one PC comes to US at $529

tks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

THX - found it (actually a key I never use :)) - small issues when enteing the username you can't select "OK" via keyboard only. same goes for the password. The select graphic overlaps (the OK Button and Abbrechen - when you move teh mouse over them you will see)
THX - found it (actually a key I never use :)) - small issues when enteing the username you can't select "OK" via keyboard only...
MediaPortal 2.1 Pre Release! After a long time of waiting we proudly present the latest version of MediaPortal 2. See the release...
Replies
Views
PureVisionHD 1080 offers complete usage with mouse and therefore with touchscreen as well even in lists (scrollbar) ;)
PureVisionHD 1080 offers complete usage with mouse and therefore with touchscreen as well even in lists (scrollbar) ;)
Hi guys, I am looking at getting an Asus ET2300 touchscreen all in one PC and use that as a mediaportal client in the kitchen...
Replies
Views
Looks good to me. Just curious, would you plan on using the touch screen to control it, or a remote? I bought several Hannspree monitors at work, and I bought my parents a 37" Hannspree TV a few years back, all have been pretty decent and not given any trouble so far.
Looks good to me. Just curious, would you plan on using the touch screen to control it, or a remote? I bought several Hannspree...
Hi there, I am currently Mediaportal as a Server/Client in my living room and this serves an Acer Revo Aspire R3610 (the one...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using MediaPortal for quite some time how and I find it to be the best product of it's kind ! But with last addition to my HTPC, the Touch Screen, I have found out that MediaPortal isn't that much easy to use with it :) So, wth, I decided to try to adapt basic Wide skin for easier use with Touch Screens ! But it has...
Hello, I'm using MediaPortal for quite some time how and I find it to be the best product of it's kind ! But with last addition...
Hello, I'm using MediaPortal for quite some time how and I find it to be the best product of it's kind ! But with last addition...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom