netflix skin missing? (1 Viewer)

michael smith

April 23, 2012
Arlington, Tennessee
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello installed mynetflix as this is what my wife uses 90% when im not around and it showed as a bunch of hashtags and didnt look right, so i decided to give a skin a try (avalon skin) and now im not even able to boot the plugin. its says something along the lines of the skin is missing.. any advice on how to fix this?

dino2008

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    I have the same problem. Just get hash tags. Using the latest mediaportal, my netflix and streamedmp skin.

mpsam

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2009
    What version of myNetflix are you using and which skin gave the hash tags? The missing file for Avalon means that there are no skin files for My Netflix.

mrmattmc

Portal Member
    April 27, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    My netflix plugin is only supported on some skins. If the skin supports the plugin then it will load. Else you will get the missing xml error.

I chose to goto a working skin -DefaultWide-
    Copy the 3 My Netflix xml files into my preffered skin and begin editing like crazy.

As I will be running this on a 1080p flat panel all my mods are geared toward that end.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/wip-help-with-a-skinning-problem.107706/

Above is link to my forum post asking for help, complete with screenshots and xml files.
    You can just drop the xml files into the black glass nova hd skin directory. They should work fairly well, however you may need to copy some graphics from the media directory of default wide so they display correctly. If your interested in the custom netlfix background just let me know.

M

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom