New brand of remote for Mediaportal : wireless graphic tablet (1 Viewer)

waskol

Portal Pro
October 16, 2008
Home Country
France France
Does anyone has an experience of this kind of device used as a regular mouse in an application like Mediaportal ?

Thanks for your thoughts or feedbacks !

for instance, this one is bluetooth, and you can use 10meters away from your HTPC :
Trust BT446 Wireless Bluetooth Graphics Tablet - 13 Apr 2005 - Computeractive

bg_trust16.jpg

Here is another one :
Peripheral reviews - Wacom Graphire Bluetooth graphics tablet pen and mouse review - Digital Photography Now

But it is not the same price (it is a Wacom)

And one more :
Geeks.com Promotions Blog

Looks great isn't it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi All, Hmmm... One big negative point about this RC on my system. Seems not to wake the HTPC from sleep. Yes, I've got all the right checkboxes checked in Control Panel and also tried all possible BIOS settings and BIOS update. Got two other keyboards (one is the Nyxboard, also RF and "unusual") - both work, but this one does not. Of...
Hi All, Hmmm... One big negative point about this RC on my system. Seems not to wake the HTPC from sleep. Yes, I've got all the...
Hi All, News on a cheap Remote Control with the follwing features: - Mouse / Trackball - QWERTY keyboard - Hybrid Infra-red (IR...
Replies
Views
Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to how we record tv shows without recording reruns? I know this is probably very basic but anywhere I post on the forum on this is met with a deafening silence. I am sure Mediaportal can do this easily since...
Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to...
I've been using MediaPortal for a few months, when I first took the plunge I struggled with understanding how to configure...
Replies
Views
@etheesdad Add this to your guide 5x fan resistor $2.08 USD incl Worldwide P&P http://dx.com/p/3-pin-pc-cooling-fan-speed-noise-reduction-cable-5-piece-set-35818 Variable fan speed controller $2.49 USD incl Worldwide P&P http://dx.com/p/12w-variable-speed-controller-for-pc-cooling-fans-21320 Most of HTPC noise is related to...
@etheesdad Add this to your guide 5x fan resistor $2.08 USD incl Worldwide P&P...
INTRODUCTION The following is intended to provide a general introduction for those interested in building a silent HTPC.. The...
Replies
Views
Can any one suggest a BlueTooth Remote?
Can any one suggest a BlueTooth Remote?
I'm kind of a sucker for computer hardware and especially things like keyboards and mice. Since I've blown almost $1000 USD moving...
Replies
Views
I've got another F1 with 320GB (the one with one high density platter) for my main system. It's performance is close to the excellent Velociraptor (~90mb/s read/write for the F1 vs. ~100mb/s for the velociraptor) and the price is amazing - cost me 40 Euro. Seems like a very good choice for a budget HTPC as single disk or a very...
I've got another F1 with 320GB (the one with one high density platter) for my main system. It's performance is close to the...
I was looking for a 'Mediaplayer' that could feed my new 1080p TFT with some High Definition content. Unfortunately, the cheaper...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom