bijuvp

June 3, 2008
Home Country
Motherboard : Gygabyte : GA-MA78GS-S2H
CPU : AMD AM@ 5000+
Case : New Egg HTPC Case.
Memory : 2 GIG DDR2
Tv Tuner : Not Planned yet.

I am looking for a decent wireless keyboard with mouse on it. Any suggestions.

bolders

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
HI

I Use this one

Keysonic Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad - Cheap at Ebuyer

The mousepad isnt as good as the one on my laptop but it does the job fine. I use a remote to control MP but when I need to get into the PC to change something its perfect. It is fairly cheap and is also quite small so I can tuck it out of the way when not in use.

bolders

edit/ forgot to add - the range is great, i can control my PC in the front room from anywhere in my house

42yen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 7, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Mine is listed in my Siggy. I've played with many of the ones available and about the only thing you really need to keep in mind when shopping for wireless input devices is the range you wish to use them at. If it will be much greater than the usual couch to TV set-up then just about any of them on the market currently should work just fine.

One more thing is to check out what style the mouse is. Some are more ergonomic for right handers...

kesper

June 25, 2008
    I agree.
    I just bought the Keytronic. It has the same look and feel as my laptop (keyboard and mousepad), but is much and much lighter.
    It works perfect and looks smooth!

I can recommend this keyboard.

bwg

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2007
    Home Country
    I use the di novo edge - there are 2 plusses that I see;
    bluetooth, I have no probs with range / interference (where there was with my old wireless key/mouse)
    and a smaller thing is there is an additional left mouse button on the left side of the keyboard (the touchpad is on the right), which I find useful for the click and drag operations (the button directly below the touchpad tends to get your hands crossed up and is a bit awkward).
    plus it just looks cool...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
    Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
    After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 New MP User: Setup Help DE
    I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own configuration tool you need to select "MediaPortal" as the output destination (or something like that). So this might be worth checking (just in case I have remembered it correctly). -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own...
    Hello, I am a new MP user. I recently installed MP2.3 on a HTPC running Win 7 64 bit. I have an networked Silicon Dust HDHR3-US...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 mp2.3.2 slow Client DE
    I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
    I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
    Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Vorbemerkung: UPH-Zitate stammen von deren Webpräsenz, die Zitate von Cyberlink und Intel sind ebenfalls von deren Webpräsenz...
    Replies
    Views
    Reduced to €325,- Super Christmas present.(y)(y)(y)(y):cool:
    Reduced to €325,- Super Christmas present.(y)(y)(y)(y):cool:
    8 Core 4 Ghz Win 10 Pro PC for sale. (Germany only) Only €375,- ono If interested please contact me by "Conversation". Demo and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom