New: Cideko Air Keyboard - Great for HTPC's ? (1 Viewer)

Hillbillie

Portal Member
June 19, 2009
Arkansas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
@ Hillbillie and/or Kesar:

Nice to see some people on the forum already use this device. I'm still interested in buying one myself, but can either one of you answer my initial question:

About the mouse functionality, does it only work okay if the device is held in a horizontal orientation, or also if you have the keyboard tilted towards you?

Ok I tested it out just now. No matter what angle you have it at, it takes about 10 degrees to go from top of screen to bottom and about 15 to go from left to right of screen.

I tried holding the remote flat, and then vertical and then a few different angles. All about the same.

It works pretty good.

Its not as good as a regular mouse on the desk, but very good otherwise.

Harmani

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you for answering! I wanted to be sure it is usable while lying down on the couch ;)

Harmani

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ATTENTION!

The Cideko Air keyboard is available just today for a very good price at the daily offers website iBood!! It's available for some European countries like NL, UK and Germany! Check iBOOD: Internet's Best Online Offer Daily

I'll be buying one or two myself :D Lowest price in NL is about €70,- and iBood offers it for €50,-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom