NEW! - Complete HTPC D.Vine5 / PVR150 / P4 - 3.0GHZ / 512 MB (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Update! Now on eBay! eBay Link Click Here

I just finished a build of an HTPC for a new home that I am building and changed my mind on how I want to distribute TV & Video throughout the house.

Up for sale is a brand new build that has never been used! (I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow)

htpc1sm.jpg

htpc2sm.jpg

htpc3sm.jpg

If interested contact me at: khiser@wdcohio.com

Quck Detils:

Case: Ahanix D5 Media Center Enclosure w/preinstalled VFD (black)- Click Here For Product Details

Motherboard: Soyo SY-P4I865PE Plus DRAGON 2 v1.0 (Prescott-Ready) - Click Here For Product Details

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0EGhz 800MHZ FSB Hyper Threading - Retail with 3 year warranty!

Memory: Centon 512MB PC3200 DDR 400MHZ

TV Tuner Card: Hauppauge PVR-150 Retail w/ Remote and Remote blaster! - Click Here For Product Details

Video Card: NVidia 128MB Video Card with DVI, S Video, VGA output. Click Here For Product Details

Hard Drive: WD Caviar SE Serial ATA 7200 RPM hard drive - Click Here For Product Details

DVD Drive: Samsung 16x Double Layer DVD+/-RW Internal IDE Drive.

Windows XP Professional: Legal license with original disk! Can be registered in your name when I install the OS!.

I will ship the complete unit in the original box for the D.Vine 5 Media Center Case so it will be well protected.

My lack of planning is your gain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and Win10 VM with my TV tuner passed through via Unraid 6 and it would always drop packets when tuned to HD channels via DVB-T2. SD channels always seemed to be ok.
No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and...
MediaServer8 is an unRAID based storage system which, using virtualisation technology, also incorporates a MediaPortal / ArgusTV...
Replies
Views
I forgot to add that I also have a 2TB SATA2 WD "Green" drive for recording purposes from the tuner. The SSD is just for the OS and application installs, plus it's less heat and less noise to generate inside the case with two hard drives present.
I forgot to add that I also have a 2TB SATA2 WD "Green" drive for recording purposes from the tuner. The SSD is just for the OS...
So here's what I have ordered so far (on 6/6/2012): Chassis: SilverStone Grandia GD02B Motherboard: Biostar TA75M Socket F1...
Replies
Views
Hi and welcome animus! Brief answers to your questions: The question is is there a possiblity of using these settings (coreavc+overlay) (gives me good results i dont know) in media portal? Yes, you can absolutely use CoreAVC. You may be interested to take a look at codec configuration in MediaPortal. As far as overlay goes, I...
Hi and welcome animus! Brief answers to your questions: The question is is there a possiblity of using these settings...
hiya i am thinkin for building up my very own htpc and before i do that i am considering of trying out the softwares like...
Replies
Views
Ah, I see. That's something I never considered, and I'll have to look into it. Thanks. :)
Ah, I see. That's something I never considered, and I'll have to look into it. Thanks. :)
Hey everyone, I'm planning on building a brand new HTPC (Windows 7) with MediaPortal as its frontend. I'll mainly be using it to...
Replies
Views
Haha...that was my intention with buying it, but I realized I never actually used that system for gaming, and my HTPC was working fine with the IGP...I had ruled out ATI from the very beginning because of the fact that their linux support is spotty at best, and I wanted to leave my options open, as I'm not fully committed to...
Haha...that was my intention with buying it, but I realized I never actually used that system for gaming, and my HTPC was working...
KFA2 Galaxy 8600GT Low Profile HTPC Video Card NIB - eBay (item 300281344998 end time Dec-23-08 09:45:52 PST) Low-profile, 256mb...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom