New dashboard control to load both trending shows/movies (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I had a thought, instead of going horizontally only, why not go both vertically and horizontally?

To give an example from your screenshot, you can show the movies on the top row and shows on the bottom where (Games and Radio) is.
    That's an interesting idea.. Let me think about it. I will ask my testers what they think about it. :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I had a thought, instead of going horizontally only, why not go both vertically and horizontally?

To give an example from your screenshot, you can show the movies on the top row and shows on the bottom where (Games and Radio) is.

Again thanks for the idea. I think it looks great! It's almost finished, only need to add fanart as background. :)

jrosnwepovu.jpg

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Cool man, looking good.

What language do use as the Translation for 'Trending Movies/Shows' does not look correct. 'Popularie' sounds like english for 'Popular'.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Cool man, looking good.

What language do use as the Translation for 'Trending Movies/Shows' does not look correct. 'Popularie' sounds like english for 'Popular'.

Thanks! You're right about the translation I think.. I used #Trakt.Translation.TrendingMovies.Label and #Trakt.Translation.TrendingShows.Label. But it looks like the translation of that string is not right in the Trakt translation file. I will fix that in the Dutch translation file!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom