New DB not adding episode images

Discussion in 'My TVSeries' started by Jeditrav, March 25, 2009.

1. Jeditrav

Jeditrav Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

in an effort to clean up my TVSeries database I removed my old DB and went to scan/build a new one. I didn't want to have to re-download all my banners, posters, episode images, etc, all over again, so I left all images in the thumbs folder as they were. The new scan added all episodes, recognised all banners & posters, but did not 'pick-up' or add any of the episode images that are there. It obviously 'saw' all the episode images are there because it did not try to re-download any images, but none of the episode images are showing in the config, or in the gui. Even though I have images for all my images sitting in the correct places on my hard-drive, NONE of my episodes are showing images within the GUI (or config).

Surely this can't be 'expected' behaviour? Surely all of my existing episode images should have been 'added' into the database? Surely I shouldn't have to re-download all episode images again!?!

I'm using the latest svn of the TVSeries plugin v2.2.3367. I have 'Download Episode information for the whole series' selected.

Any help would be much appreciated,
    cheers

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ltfearme
    • Premium Supporter

ltfearme Community Plugin Dev

Software Test Engineer
    Ratings:
    +5,637 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Its not expected behaviour, I did some fixes to this recently in SVN.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!