MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    We r looking for a new default skin.
    We want a vivid colorlike skin.

I can do the xml, so if any graphic artist out there wants to help me, send me a PM!!
    You may offcourse do the complete skin yourself :)

thanx.

A

Anonymous

It is a little dark but Project Mayhem is a nice skin, can't we ask the guy who made it, to port it to MP (or help him) :)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That one is allready ported, I have a beta version of the port .

A

Anonymous

Can't that one be default? :)
    And can't you share the beta with us? :D

You look for a graphics artist, so you have an idea in mind of what the skin should look like? Should it look like the current one or do you want a more fancy one or hightech one?

A

Anonymous

what we need for this is a graphic artist. starting a skin from scratch is simply too hard. graphics are the most important part of the skin as the xml structure can simply be copied... they'll give style and feeling to the skin...
    so people who are good at photoshop please raise your hand :lol:

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ah!

thats cool :)
    Can you join us in #mediaportal on EFNET ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
    This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
    Here I am again ... completely befuddled ... My wife insists it is totally necessary for her to see which Series we are looking at...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
    Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
    For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
    Replies
    Views
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I play a movie it will start playing the menu and either freeze at the start having ne to restart my PC to clear the issue or the video wll play out of sync with the audio. I must me missing something and I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Replies
    Views
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
    Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom