new dvb-t frequencies in germany rhein-main (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
DVB-T is no longer available in Switzerland. With the exception of 1 channel in the Lake Geneva region (Léman Bleu). Therefore you can delete the files: dvbt/Switzerland.All Regions.xml Switzerland.Graubuenden - Chur.xml thank you :)
DVB-T is no longer available in Switzerland. With the exception of 1 channel in the Lake Geneva region (Léman Bleu). Therefore you...
DVB-T is no longer available in Switzerland. With the exception of 1 channel in the Lake Geneva region (Léman Bleu). Therefore you...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial TV channels I could only get about half the current number of channels from my transmitter, Winter Hill. So I checked on the forum and found the latest Tuning Parameters .XML file (here), and copied and...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Replies
Views
Dear Developer, @Sebastiii attached you found the newest German Transponderlist for DVB-C and DVB-T whis changes that we know. DVB-C: New Germany transponder list that replace the "Germany.Full.xml, Unitymedia NRW.xml, Hessen and Baden würtenberg.xml". The Transponderlist "Germany.Unitymedia NRW.xml, Germany.Unitymedia...
Dear Developer, @Sebastiii attached you found the newest German Transponderlist for DVB-C and DVB-T whis changes that we know...
Dear Developer, @Sebastiii attached you found the newest German Transponderlist for DVB-C and DVB-T whis changes that we know...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.27.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.27 Released! DE
We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to the mediaportal executable [MP1-5051] - Music Playback fails with ReplayGain enabled and no ReplayGain Information in song [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not parsed from tsbuffer Since Pre-Release ...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom