New feature : CD/DVD speed control. How ? (1 Viewer)

Deckard

Portal Pro
June 25, 2006
Home Country
France France
24/01/2007 [22:16h] hwahrmann added: Added Configuration option for controlling the speed of a CD/DVD drive when playing a DVD or Audio CD.
I would like to know how you do that. Do you need to have the drive specs ?
Currently, I'm using CDBremse, which works although the Nero tool never does.
Thank you.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    For ppl. using Nero DriveSpeed (or eq.); should settings for drive speed restored to original speeds and software uninstalled?

janno

Portal Member
    July 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    is it possible to change the drive speed analog to selected cueing speed? A noisy drive during cueing is not the problem, more pictures when cueing with 32x is more comfortable.
    Maybe this is a feature request.

Janno

dhanjel

Portal Pro
    July 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Very nice feature, unfortunately, I have to stick with AnyDVD in order to get the drive region-free.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Very nice feature, unfortunately, I have to stick with AnyDVD in order to get the drive region-free.

Maybe I don't get it, but what does one have to do with the other? You are comparing a feature to make your drive quieter to the removing of dvd region codes?

Apples and Oranges?

dhanjel

Portal Pro
    July 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Maybe I don't get it, but what does one have to do with the other? You are comparing a feature to make your drive quieter to the removing of dvd region codes?

Apples and Oranges?

Not comparing, wanted to give credit for this new feature, but also wanted to mention that I personally have to stick with another software due to region-feature in anydvd (since anydvd already was mentioned in the thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom