NEW HTPC / MEDIA SOFTWARE (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those frequencies that are defined in the tuning-parameters file for the satellite that you are scanning, so it is possible that the missing channels have moved to a new frequency that is not contained in the...
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those...
After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
Replies
Views
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom