new install TVSeries no graphics (1 Viewer)

AlienAgenda

Portal Member
December 7, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
new install and i cant get this plugin correctly configured.
if i select series view or season view in graphical i dont see any logo or text or anything on the MyTVShows in MediaPortal. i can arrow around and hit i for info on my remote and see that the different series are there but there isnt any graphics shown. so the screen is blank.

if i chose text view mode i will then see all the text information about the shows but ALL graphics are gone.
its pretty ugly.

if i view the logo or banner locations for the different series i can see file names such as 80506-1.jpg but every file referenced is blank. this is probably why i dont see anything in the graphical view.

any ideas! movie work perfect, but this blows that i can get this to work correctly

AlienAgenda

Portal Member
December 7, 2008
Home Country
yes, rebuild database, reload mediaportal 3 times still no graphics will be shown.
all the place holders are there for every episode etc.
but they are all blank!

ftothe3

Portal Pro
January 13, 2008
Home Country
couple of things:
1) the fact that you aren't seeing the banner in the tvseries config means that the problem is within tvseries and not streamedmp.
try this: if you're in xp delete this folder: C:\Program Files\MediaPortal\thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners
if on vista, delete this: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners
then delete your database file. then reimport.

2) don't keep posting the same problem multiple times! it'll get answered. (sorry, something had to be said.)

AlienAgenda

Portal Member
December 7, 2008
Home Country
i know i should not have keep asking the same question different ways.
its just after 4 installs i lost my patience.:sorry:

its working now.

uninstalled. reboot. reg clean.
reinstall. dumped fonts from alternate MP Stream installation into windows font location - dont really know if this had anything whatsoever to do with the issue.
mucked only with tvseries. functioned the first time correctly.
i have another minor questions that i will repost ONLY once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom