Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

@sportsguy1237
    .. thank´s. I hope you can help me a little bit with the english.
    So it would be nice if you can take a look at the english text on the page
    :wink: :)

AllenConquest
    .. thank´s for the tip. I have made a new sektion on the page. :)

@ all Skinners, Toolmakers, Modders and good stuff makers arround the skins :wink: :)
    Please give me Informations, Pictures and Download urls of your Projects.
    So that i can added to the page.

pm me or write it here on the thread

Greetings 8) Harley

A

Anonymous

im looking at it, and it looks really good, and whatever i see i am translating. When i am finished, i will PM it 2 you. (P.S. we should probably translate the entire thing into german also, because i have discovered that german and english are the top 2 languages of the mp users.)

tklon

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sportsguy1237 said:
    ... we should probably translate the entire thing into german also, because i have discovered that german and english are the top 2 languages of the mp users.

Gute Idee. :)

A

Anonymous

hi,
    I don't want to take your ideas or just tease you but I thought things could go a bit easier.

The idea of making a skin/plugin page is great and I think it would be appriciated by a lot of people. Although the website you made looks great Harley I think it's easier to have a website where users can submit the files on their own. At the moment it can be possible to maintain the website with PMs of users who want to add something to the website but when the skin editor is ready (I hope soon :)) it will become difficult to keep things up to date.

So, I started yesterday evening making a website with php and mySQL where users can register and submit files. This is a fast design and programming so there are a lot of things that have to be improved, for instance editing entries doesn't work yet...

Have a look at it on http://mp.divides.be .

Since I'm limited on hosting space and bandwidth files should be kept on the programmers webspace. Right now I'm looking for a sollution for the screenshots.

If you guys don't have any problem with me taking your job, I will develop and improve this site a bit more and I can eventually register a domain for it (and some extra webspace & bandwidth).

greets,
    F.

Users who are viewing this thread