[New] MyFilms v4.4.1.4 (1 Viewer)

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
New Version of MyFilms v4.4.1.4 :)

For some explainations about that plugin, go to the wiki here
For installation, install first the v4.3.2 mpi file here and then the latests dll from that post for your MP's version (0.2.3 stable MP version or with SVNs)
  • 4.4.1.4 : remote actions for movies navigation on the first screen enabled
  • 4.4.1.4 : bug correction when relaunch a DVD movie
  • 4.4.1.3 : Search DVD video file thru master directory (Online Folder MyMovies compatibility)
  • 4.4.1.2 : few bugs corrected and more controls for creating xml ANT compatibility.
  • 4.4.1.1 : bug with Movie Collector compatibility.
  • MyMovies Compatibility with database at xml format
  • enhance views possibility. You can bow define a value to a specific view. For ex if you want to select Films with Genre= Comedy, just create a specific view with Genre Comedy's Movies as label and Comedy as value. By selecting that view, you get what you want directly.
  • add a third specific view....
  • correct some dysfonctions with selections. Prior when you select Comedy as genre, you get all movies which contain the Comedy word in their Genre list ans not only Comedies....

Version 4.4.0
  • bug corrected when some database entries are partially empty (after a batch ANT movies import for ex.)
  • add a new functionality in setup : sort on a particular Title when sorting by names but display anothe Title
  • manage in the setup the lists and roles separators. Prior, lists separators are only ',' , ')'; and roles separators only '(', ' as ' Now you can define your own separators (5 maxi for lists and 5 for roles). It could be usefull for Country, genre views or for actors search....

Version 4.3.5
  • bug corrected when using UNC for Thumbnails in the xml database (Path to Images are stored like '\\pc-serveur\....')

Version 4.3.4
  • bug corrected when MP option startlastmodule activated and skipping MP on MyFilms detail screen (restart not good)

Version 4.3.3
  • bug corrected when launching a file with a comma
  • added compatibility with Movie Collector xml database

Some bugs corrected :
  • launching movies in case of multifiles or playlist
  • search by actors, countries...
  • display bugs when several entries with same number in the database
  • ...:oops:

New functionalities :

• add a Fimstrip view (some skins are delivers)
  • add a setup option to always go to the default view defined instead of the last used
  • add a setup option to launch a command file before playing a movie (usefull to change framerate or using with a CD charger...)
  • add a setup option to define the default cover when thumbs are missing for a movie
  • add a setup option for DVDP users. Now you aren't forced to define the <File> tags in the Notes field of your database if you use that field only for filename definition

Skins's modifications already included :
  • Blue Two
  • Blue Two Wide
  • Aqua 0.2.3
  • Black Myst
  • Monochrome
  • Project Mayem III
  • Spinsafe Resolve
  • Xface

That version (here) is only for MP 0.2.3 Stable version. For users who install latest SVNs, please install that version first and after the dll for 0.2.3 SVN (here)

Enjoy ;)

its_me_gb

Portal Member
September 29, 2007
Home Country
England England
thanks for the update!

just want to point out, in the configuration screen, under the optional tab, the title 'Ant Updating Items' is misspelt, it's missing the P. Apart from that, excellent, keep up the good work!

gb

eloo

Portal Pro
January 20, 2005
Aarhus, Denmark
Missing movie picture?

Hi, I just upgraded and I am missing the pictures now. Checked the path, and everything is ok.

EDIT: I am a fool. Its working beautiful.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
hi ... i´m using the extreme movie manager for years now. do you think you could take a look at the EMM databse too?`there was someone who tried to code a EMM plugin but he stopped the developement.

http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/

thank you very much

wunschkind
I think that extrememoviemanager has no export to xml format yet.
As soon as it'll be available, I'll take a look on...

wunschkind

Portal Pro
January 10, 2005
ok ..thank you ...

and it´t not possible to use the normal EMM database?

bye

wunschkind

p.s. i wrote a suggestion at the EMM board

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
ok ..thank you ...

and it´t not possible to use the normal EMM database?

bye

wunschkind

p.s. i wrote a suggestion at the EMM board
The plugin Myfilms is based on an xml database...
So it's another SPECIFIC plugin. Ask to the developpers to implement a standard format XML.

whatisk

Portal Pro
May 21, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
Sorry for being a little off topic here, but what skin is that being used in the screenshots in the Wiki?

Great plugin and thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom