New Plugin FritzBox Manager * Update Merged Plugin 0.3.4.9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Ettlingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This thread is continue here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/fritz-box-manager-english-forum-103177/

no more Post here please.

----- CLOSED -----

This is the first working version of the merged plugin FritzBox Manager.

This plugin is a combination of the former fritz call monitor and the new fritz manager.

This article describes the installation and features of the fritz manager part.

The fritz manager can load and display several informations from the fritz!box.

The lastest updates are just new dlls and require to manually copy the updated dll into
    the plugin directory.

*UPDATE*
    New feature: optinally play a sound when a call is ringing.

Complete recompile against actual svn and fixed all changes with for 1.1.0 to 1.2.0.

New Version ONLY works with actual SVN.

Views

1. The list of callers.
    -----------------------

This is done via the web admin gui (csv export).

2. The fritz phone book.
    ------------------------

This is also done via the web admin gui (phone book export xml).
    Only one phone book is supported at this time. If you have more than one, I think
    the first one will be shown (not tested).

3. The messages on the fritz voice mail box.
    --------------------------------------------

This done by reading the meta0 ... 4 files on the fritz voicebox usb store.
    In order to make this work, you have configure you fritz box to use usb store
    for voicebox recordings and allows a NAS export of your usb store.

Next map this export (something like \\fritz.box\your-usb-store) to a local drive
    on the pc mediaportal is running on. I prever to use a fix drive mapping, because
    in my environment unc pathes \\fritz.box\usb... sometimes don't work.

Insert the path to the meta0 file (directory for the first voicebox) into
    'path to voicebox' setting of the fritz manager plugin.

If no voicebox items listed, when switching to voicebox view please check the
    logfile (mediaportal.log must be set to debug level) to see if the plugin finds
    the metaX files.

Thumbsnail of contacts:
    ----------------------

All views support a thumbnail view of the selected contact. If you put an jpg
    image of the same name as show in the view in the
    <mediaportal-shared-base>\thumbs\yac folder, it will be displayed on your screen.

Further feaures:

Play voicebox recordings:
    -------------------------

When you click a recording, it is played directly on the mediaportal pc. To
    get this running you must install the decoder speexdec.exe (comes with this
    plugin) somewhere 'on the search path' e.g. to c:\windows.

Callback or Call someone from phonebook / voicebox / callers list:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

On the list view open the context menu and choose 'call back' and the plugin
    calls the selected subscriber via the fritz "call assistant" function.

Be sure to configure the right dial port in the fritz manager settings to choose
    the right telephone which is connected by fritz. If you dont own which dial port
    to choose simply try 1,2,3 ...

Revers lookup numbers:
    ----------------------

All known numbers in callers list and voicebox recordings are replaced by the
    matching name from phonebook. For all other numbers the plugin will submit an
    invers search request to "das Oertliche" in background. If it finds a name the
    number will replaced and the name will remembered next time.

You must activate this explicitly in fritz manager settings. For numbers without
    areacode, you must provide a default areacode to make the lookup for this numbers
    possible.

Monitor the voicebox with notification
    --------------------------------------

The plugin monitors the voicebox directory files and update the view, if a new
    message arrives. Further the plugin sets two skin properties, which allow to
    include a custom control or info label on any screen of media portal.

you can modify our home screen that it shows a marker (or even a clickable marker)
    if there are new messages.

There are some gui properties:
    #FritzManager.NewMessages
    #FritzManager.TotalMessages

These are set to ' ' (one space) if message count is 0. If count is greather than
    0 a displayable string like '1 message' or '2 messages' is set.

#FritzManager.NewMessageCount: empty string or number of new messages
    #FritzManager.TotalMessageCount: empty string or number of total messages
    #FritzManager.NewMessagesAvail: "true" or "false" -> use this to switch visibility

You can use this directly in your skin file to include a voicebox display. Add a
    label control like this:

<control>
    <type>fadelabel</type>
    <label>#FritzManager.NewMessages</label>
    <posX>100</posX>
    <posY>120</posY>
    </control>

In mediaportal 1.1.0 B1 and newer you can even switch a control on and off:

<control>
    <type>button</type>
    <visible>string.equals(#FritzManager.NewMessagesAvail,true)</visible>
    </control>

Notes:

The communication to the fritz box is done via the normal web admin gui. For this
    reason the plugin has to know the password. Actually only the newer sid based
    authentication is supported (tested with 7270). If someone requests I will integrate
    the older auth methos as well.

The URLs the plugin uses to download the phonebook / callers list are fixed and tested
    with fritz 7270 firmware 54.04.76.

For other firmware versions or other fritz box types there is no garantee, that all URLs
    or POST request will work as expected. If something unexpected happens please check
    the mediaportal.log logfile first.

Source code see source forge svn.

Have fun trying it. Downloads last version below.

Be sure to delete the cache directory after installing the new version.

Changes:

0.3.4.7:
    - new feature incoming call plays sound. see configure dialog to set sound file.

0.3.4.6:
    - the plugin dll is compiled against the actual svn version of MP. It has the plugin compability check included and should work against the latest mp core.

0.3.4.4:
    - bugfix: force update now works correct. caller list is refreshed.
    - fixed some null refs.

0.3.4.2:
    - first working version for FritzBox Manager

Version numbering switched to FritzCallmoinitor.

0.9.3633.36452:
    - background processing, always load caller list in background even when showing
    voicebox

- added detail view with yac thumbnails
    - added context menu
    - added msn patch / msn configurable

0.9.3631.24780:
    - bugfix in caching
    - bugfix reading voicebox dir

steve

Attachments

• FritzBox Manager 0.3.4.4.rar
      30.7 KB
    • FritzBox-0.3.4.9.rar
      286.4 KB

vbevan

April 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Been waitin' for something like this, will install ASAP and feedback.

Cheers

Vincent:D

kstam

Portal Member
    May 30, 2008
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Does it work with all versions of FritzBox?
    Because I have an old FritzBox Fon (no USB ports or anything). I know that I can't have the voicebox function but the list of calls?? And is it showing you a message when the phone rings (like another plug in I'm using and I can't remember it's name)?
    I mean is it a replacement of it or I should have both?
    I 'll try it tonight. Thank a lot. I 'm sure it is a usefull plugin. I 'm using Fritz only for a telephone center to keep the integration with MediaPortal.

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey steve42!

Great work ... I'm waiting a long time for such a plugin ... thx

a little feedback:
    1) list of callings is working (takes some time to download but works) maybe you safe the list within the plugin, so no need to download it each time we open the plugin??
    2) I didn't see any recordings, so no chance to try to play them

@ stephanski!

Hope that's what you are searching for ...

OK ... I found a way to install the plugin with the old expert method ... "try and error" :D

1) copy the whole "Fritz manager" Dir to your program directory
    2) put the fritzmanager.dll in the MP program directory /plugin/windows
    3) run spexdec.exe
    4) set your Fritz/usb as an network drive (f.e. x:\\fritz.box\fritz) be sure you've activated the nas function within the fritzbox setup
    5) start MP config / plugins / fritzmanager CONFIG and set the fritzboxpassword and the path to your usb (path to fritz usb stick for recordings X:\voicebox for my examble), place it in home or plugins (what ever you prefer)
    5) copy the skin files to the skin you use / (c:/program ..... /teammediaportal/MediaPortal/skin/"SKIN YOU USE"
    6) Start MP and have fun ;)

cu naich

steve42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Ettlingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does it work with all versions of FritzBox?
    Because I have an old FritzBox Fon (no USB ports or anything). I know that I can't have the voicebox function but the list of calls?? And is it showing you a message when the phone rings (like another plug in I'm using and I can't remember it's name)?
    I mean is it a replacement of it or I should have both?
    I 'll try it tonight. Thank a lot. I 'm sure it is a usefull plugin. I 'm using Fritz only for a telephone center to keep the integration with MediaPortal.
    @kstam: actually it work only with the new firmware version with sid challenge based authentication, mabye I'll add old style auth too, if someone requests.
    I've tested with my 7270 and it working fine. maybe some other users can report their expirience.

And no, it's not ment to replace the fritz callmonitor. You can install both plugins in parallel. maybe I'll integrate the YACThumbsnail pics.

Hey steve42!

Great work ... I'm waiting a long time for such a plugin ... thx

a little feedback:
    1) list of callings is working (takes some time to download but works) maybe you safe the list within the plugin, so no need to download it each time we open the plugin??
    2) I didn't see any recordings, so no chance to try to play them

cu naich
    @naich: the list of callings is already cached, when it is reloaded everytime the plugin screen come up, then this is a bug. I'll will look into this.

can you mount your usb storage device from your fb? if it activated then a simple \\fritz.box in the explorer should produce some results. And most important: you must switch your voicebox to "use usb storage for voicebox recordings" (a little checkbox somewhere in the web admin application of fb)

steve42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Ettlingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    naich: this is the ftp url of course, and this is actually not supported. only direct network file access is supported, so you must activate NAS support on your fb.

BTW: does someone know how to get such a nice "recording" marker (red dot) on the home screen. I want to add something like this if a new message is on my voicebox. If there is someone wise, please give me an hint.

PS: I've updated to 0.9.3631.24780 contains two bugfixes, one important because reading of voicebox meta files was corrupt.

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HI steve!

I didn't enabled the option in fb config :oops:
    update my little setup later ... ;)

now it works and the calls are listed ... I didn't here anything if i select one of them, so I try the new release

thx a lot

cu

UPDATE:

Hi steve42!

Also no luck with the new release.

the calling list works

but not all mailbox entrys are listed (if I look on the usb i see 7, only 3 are listed within the plugin) ... also playing the listed recordings didn't work ... any tip?, maybe i choose a wrong way to install the speedex.exe ?? :confused:

If you like, I'll take a closer look at the skin files at the weekend ...

cu

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is a 720p backround f.e. only if you like BlackGlass Skin ... I use it also for building a basichome button in BlackGlass

... only thing I miss, I don't know the plugin ID for the button ...
    edit: Ok found the ID: "464554871" did the trick

cu

Attachments

• fritz720p.png
      fritz720p.png
      971.8 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom