[New plugin] My Food - Pizza ordering (Sweden only) (1 Viewer)

dnlar

Portal Member
March 11, 2009
Kävlinge
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
PLEASE NOTE: MYFOOD IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING. DOWNLOAD HAS BEEN REMOVED.

My Food
Introducing fast food ordering from within your Home Cinema system!
My Food is here to complete your movie night experience. Using your zip code, the plugin will locate all open restaurants that provide delivery service to your doorstep. Simply select your favorite, add courses to the cart and submit your order, all from within MediaPortal. You can even wait for the actual restaurant to confirm the order with an estimated delivery time. This is the Swedish edition, which interfaces the site Onlinepizza.se, currently covering 305 restaurants in 74 Swedish cities.

Author:
Daniel Larsson

post-138371-1242837098.jpg

Current limitations:
• The plugin does not process payments. The only available payment type is “cash on delivery”.
• Choosing pre-defined course alternatives (i.e standard/family-size pizza etc.) is possible, but adding/removing specific ingredients is not.
• No support for discount codes (i.e. CSN card ids).

Prerequisites:
• Your delivery address must be located in Sweden.
• You need a (free) account at Onlinepizza.se (see Installation section)
• MediaPortal v1.0.0.0 or later
• Supported skins: Blue3, Blue3Wide, StreamedMP, XFace, BleazleWide, Monochrome
• Internet connection

Recommendations:
It is recommended that you visit the site onlinepizza.se before installation, to verify that there is at least one restaurant that will deliver to your zip code area. Use this url: Pizza Hemkörning -- Pizzerior Utkörning - BESTÄLL på OnlinePizza.se.
I also strongly recommended that you (in the web account) choose to receive order confirmations by email. This is because the plugin itself does not save order contents to file. It does however show the received Order ID in a MediaPortal window when order has been sent.

Installation:
1. Register a free account at onlinepizza (https://onlinepizza.se/?view=skapaKonto)
2. Run the MPI-file (associate with MPInstaller.exe if your system does not recognize the format)
3. Enter your delivery address and onlinepizza login credentials into the file %config%\myfoodconfig.xml.(most commonly in documents and settings\all users\application data\team mediaportal\mediaportal) NOTE: It is the address in this file that will be used for delivery, NOT the one in your web account.
4. Enable the plugin in the MediaPortal config tool

Please note:
This plugin is used entirely at own risk. The author takes no responsibility of any problems encountered, e.g. regarding delivery or payment process. If you have received an order id from the plugin, you should contact onlinepizza.se if you experience order processing problems. If you have opinions about the plugin itself, feel free to contact the author. Note also that the plugin is not a product supported by Onlinepizza.

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :D:D
    Great idea!

Would like to have this for Germany, too (Joey's Pizza for example).

Still have to grin while writing these lines...:D

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Thats amazing!
    Would love that here in france but i dont think we can order on the web

dnlar

Portal Member
    March 11, 2009
    Kävlinge
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've been working on this idea for some months now, so your feedback is really appreciated! Thank you all! The guys over at onlinepizza.se have been really helpful and they also intend to expand to other european countries eventually, so keep an eye out.. :) Now I'm just hoping that there actually exist some fellow countrymen that dare try it out, too! ;)

50u1r34v3r

Portal Member
    March 20, 2009
    :O This is such an awesome idea!
    I would definitely try it out for you if I was living in Sweden.
    Nice work man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom