New Plugin - MyVideoRedo - Cut your Recordings frame accurate (1 Viewer)

NoFear23m

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Sorry for the Bad Google Translate-English, my mainlanguage is German but the Plugin have an en.xml
    The German Thread is here

I would like to present you my new plugin.
    Current Verion: 0.8.2.0 (Beta) - ChangeLog - Known Issues

It goes by the name MyVideoRedo and can cut images of the API VideoReDo Frame accurate.
    I created it because I like to cut the series receiving but on a different computer is so time consuming.
    With this plugin, I can now turn over in advertising, sometimes cutting ne absorption since the operation is very fast and cut themselves these are not long.

VideoReDo are here: VideoReDo MPEG Video Editing Software
    15 days free trial, but it's worth the money because it can cut HD !!!!!

Hier some Screenshots

1.PNG 2.PNG 11.PNG 12.PNG

13.PNG 14-39-40.png 14-40-14.png 3.PNG

The functions:
    • Frame accurate (!) Cut of videos
    • Comfortable rewind / jump by FB (2 modis)
    • Comfortable frame-accurate jump (with thumbnail preview)
    • The benefit of the AdDetective scans of VideoReDo
    • automatic adjustment of TheTVDB.com seen on the episode title
    If it indicates that there is a series episode, the plugin will automatically TheTVdb.com for the right episode and save the video after the cut then as configured by the user from.

Pictures say more than 1,000 words and a movie more than 1000 pictures

YouTube - MyVideoRedo

Unfortunately I could not make screenshots of the cutting process since I own controls which MP render on the screen shots does not show but there are the video.

Download (0.8.2.0)

Version 0.8.2.0
    New:
    • Timeline Labels with time remaining, time all, time seen
    • skin "StreamedMP" added
    • skin "Black Glass Nova" added
    • dialog "delete cuts" is only shown when cuts are in place
    • help text for key-usage (? at right top in the cut screen)
    • many improvements in GUI-logic
    • thumbnails for the recordings can be added in recordinglist below cut Button.
    • debug mode added

BugFixes:
    • "Use it"-button in screen ProfileDetails is now usable
    • deleting a marker with only the first "Startcut" available is corrected
    • deleting original video now deletes xml and video file

Version 0.6.7.0
    New:
    • New Thumbnailengine
    • New Screenfile with own graphics (and a new Screenfile "MyVideoRedoProfile.xml")
    • The Position of the Bars are now relative to the videowindow
    • Now i have implement the tvsuite4 profiles!!
    • manual edit the save-filename over the contexmenu in the cutscreen
    • Deleting Cutpoints (with enter on entry)
    • on the savingdialog you can jump to all folders and drives
    • after saving the video a dialog ask you that you will delete the original-file
    • new en-GB file
    • new en-US file
    • new en file
    BugFixes:
    • a lot of fixes

Version 0.6.6.1
    New:
    • Skin Maya now include
    • Skin StreamedMP now include
    • Skin Blue3Wide for 1080p now include
    • Skindesigner can now set the number of visible frames in Screenfile
    • Jump to Cutpoints (with enter on entry)
    • Deleting Cutpoints (with enter on entry)
    • Stop the AdDetective with "2" on your remote or keybord
    • Deletion of originals file after saving (dialog-box)
    • en-GB added
    • en-US added
    BugFixes:
    • Wrong pagenumbers in GUIlistcontrols
    • No page jumping in GUIlistcontrols
    • Crash when navigating right out of a folder in the cutlist
    • Crash when starting the plugin while playing a stream

New @0.6.5.0
    On seleted a Recording in the List the "edit" button get the focus
    Now it is kompatible with TVsuite 4 include TVsuit4 - H264

Fixed @0.6.5.0
    Missing en-languagestrings added
    Savebutton on startscreen is now labeled edit
    TheTVdb query was only in German, now automaticaly in the MP language (CultureInfo)
    On the "saving Video dialog" the "Hier speichern" label is now translated
    The Plugin now never loosing the focus if loaded the video
    The Keyboard-Navigating-Bug is now fixed

Supported skins (so far):
    • Blue3 (included in setup)
    • Blue3Wide (includes setup)
    I hope here to create some more skins with help of the community.

Detailed Description of the functions
    Keyboard layout of the remote control (Wiki)
    Manual (wiki)

Greetings Sascha

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Excellent,

Thank you for this!

I will try it straight away.

Robbo100

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    ok i see theres a en.xml ..does this effect the plugin settings too? coz i can see anything in the plugin settings in engish

anyway..

ive tried this out in blue and blue wide

i make the cuts of what i want removed from the video file but when i hit the save video button..nothing happens

when using the mouse i can click the "cut" button but when using a remote control..the focus on the cut button doesnt accept the video position and it keeps repeating cutting at 0.00.00

when i reach the end of the video file and make a cut ..it calls it 0.00.00

also..if its possible to seek foward / back with the remote or arrow keys like when playing in my tv recordings...it would be great

i can use the video redo app by itself and it seems ok .. a bit buggy tho.,..it does however make new files

if anyone can explain a bit how i can make it work ...it would be great

NoFear23m

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Re: New Plugin - MyVideoRedo - Cut your Recordings frame accurate

New Beta Version is online!!!!!

ok i see theres a en.xml ..does this effect the plugin settings too? coz i can see anything in the plugin settings in engish

anyway..

ive tried this out in blue and blue wide

i make the cuts of what i want removed from the video file but when i hit the save video button..nothing happens

when using the mouse i can click the "cut" button but when using a remote control..the focus on the cut button doesnt accept the video position and it keeps repeating cutting at 0.00.00

when i reach the end of the video file and make a cut ..it calls it 0.00.00

also..if its possible to seek foward / back with the remote or arrow keys like when playing in my tv recordings...it would be great

i can use the video redo app by itself and it seems ok .. a bit buggy tho.,..it does however make new files

if anyone can explain a bit how i can make it work ...it would be great

Sorry, there was a lot ob Betabugs :oops:. Please try the new Version and let me know if the Plugin now running.
    You can seek normaly as watching video in MP. But to Skip you must use the numberic block on your remote.
    Make shure the MP Window has the Focus after loading the Video. If MP is not "allways on top" it can lost the focus when i load the videofile in videoredo.

You can seek/skip backward with 1,4,7 and foward with 3,6,9. Check this sekion in the Pluginconfiguration to configure the skipsteps.
    You can set the steps: while playing the video and while the video is paused.
    you can make a fast cut with the 5 Button on your remote.

Sorry for my bad English.

Greets
    Sascha

EDIT: Look at the first post. Update to 0.6.4.2 - there was a big bug on the cutlines. Sorry

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: Re: New Plugin - MyVideoRedo - Cut your Recordings frame accurate

ok

do i need to point to my Videoredo install directory somewhere?

can you explain the 2 directory paths in the config as its in german lol

i ask because when ive made my cut selections and hit Save Video" i see a context menu with "Save Here" in germal..but when i hit that nothing happens

im running in win 64 so videoredo is installed in /program files (x86)/videoredotvsuite4/ if that makes any difference

NoFear23m

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: New Plugin - MyVideoRedo - Cut your Recordings frame accurate

Hy

You can install VideoRedo whe you like. I use a COM Interface.

Yes, i see the Setupform is not translate. Sorry, please use the dll attached.
    is dont know why the "Save here" button not work. Do you use the latest Version of Beta? (0.6.4.2)

Please attach here in the forum the MP Logfile in debugmode. then i can tell you more.
    Now only VideoRedo Plus is tested, but maybe the TVsuite ist compatible. I must see the log.

Please try again with the new dll and let me know if this dll is working.

View attachment MyVideoRedo.zip

Greets
    Sascha

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    Hi there.

I have tried the latest version (0.6.4.2) but I can not get it working. I am using the X-Factor skin, with the skin files copied across from the bluewide skin (but I get the same results using the bluewide skin too). I have VideoReDo TVSuite V4 installed at the location: "C:\Program Files\VideoReDoTVSuite4\VideoReDo4.exe"

This is the error details from the Error.log

2010-12-03 18:41:01.218750 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "1/6" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(Object Value)
    at MyVideoRedo.clsRecordings.GetRecordings()
    at MyVideoRedo.clsRecordings..ctor(String RecordingPath)
    at MyVideoRedo.MyVideoRedo.GUIStart.FillRecListControl(String RecordingPath)
    at MyVideoRedo.MyVideoRedo.GUIStart.OnPageLoad()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.906250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MyVideoRedo.MyVideoRedo.GUIStart.OnAction(Action action)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.OnAction(Action action)
    at MediaPortalApp.OnAction(Action action)
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.906250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.906250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: site :Void OnAction(MediaPortal.GUI.Library.Action)
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: source :MyVideoRedo
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: stacktrace: at MyVideoRedo.MyVideoRedo.GUIStart.OnAction(Action action)
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. MyVideoRedo at MyVideoRedo.MyVideoRedo.GUIStart.OnAction(Action action)
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :confused:ystem.Exception: exception occured ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.OnActionHandler.Invoke(Action action)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.DispatchThreadMessages()
    at MediaPortalApp.FrameMove()
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :exception occured
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: site :Void OnAction(MediaPortal.GUI.Library.Action)
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: source :MediaPortal
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: stacktrace: at MediaPortalApp.OnAction(Action action)

And this is the error from within MediaPortal.log

2010-12-03 18:41:01.062500 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: GUIControlFactory.Create: #textboxscrolldelay.details is not a valid value for Int32.

at System.ComponentModel.BaseNumberConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
    at System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.ConvertFromString(String text)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.ConvertXmlStringToObject(String valueName, String valueText, Type type)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.UpdateControlWithXmlData(GUIControl control, Type controlType, XmlNode pControlNode, IDictionary defines, String filename)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.Create(Int32 dwParentId, XmlNode pControlNode, IDictionary defines, String filename)

2010-12-03 18:41:01.062500 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: Parent: 1208 Id: 32
    2010-12-03 18:41:01.171875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: [MyVideoReDo] :: Using language en
    2010-12-03 18:41:01.171875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: [MyVideoReDo] :: Translation not found for field: FrageParseVideoFile. Using hard-coded German default.
    2010-12-03 18:41:01.171875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: [MyVideoReDo] :: Translation not found for field: FrageParseSerienfile. Using hard-coded German default.
    2010-12-03 18:41:01.171875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: [MyVideoReDo] :: Translation not found for field: GetNewFilename. Using hard-coded German default.
    2010-12-03 18:41:01.171875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: [MyVideoReDo] :: Translation not found for field: SeriesEpisodeNumber. Using hard-coded German default.
    2010-12-03 18:41:01.171875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: [MyVideoReDo] :: Translation not found for field: Unknown. Using hard-coded German default.
    2010-12-03 18:41:01.171875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: [MyVideoReDo] :: Translating skin
    2010-12-03 18:41:01.218750 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "1/6" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(Object Value)
    at MyVideoRedo.clsRecordings.GetRecordings()
    at MyVideoRedo.clsRecordings..ctor(String RecordingPath)
    at MyVideoRedo.MyVideoRedo.GUIStart.FillRecListControl(String RecordingPath)
    at MyVideoRedo.MyVideoRedo.GUIStart.OnPageLoad()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.906250 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.906250 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: Exception :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.906250 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: site :Void OnAction(MediaPortal.GUI.Library.Action)
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.906250 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: source :MyVideoRedo
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: stacktrace: at MyVideoRedo.MyVideoRedo.GUIStart.OnAction(Action action)
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. MyVideoRedo at MyVideoRedo.MyVideoRedo.GUIStart.OnAction(Action action)
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: Exception :confused:ystem.Exception: exception occured ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: Exception :exception occured
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: site :Void OnAction(MediaPortal.GUI.Library.Action)
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: source :MediaPortal
    2010-12-03 18:41:02.921875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: stacktrace: at MediaPortalApp.OnAction(Action action)

I hope this helps.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Robbo100

NoFear23m

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: New Plugin - MyVideoRedo - Cut your Recordings frame accurate

Thanks

Yes this helps, please can you send me the XML from your Recoding that you will cut. In thins XML is "1/6" but this should be a Number. Maybe in a other Region is the format a other as here in Austria/Germany.

Thanks a lot
    Sascha

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    These errors are just from selecting the plugin from the menu and exiting the plugin.

When I select the plugin I do not see any lists of files to edit at all, so I do not even get as far as attempting to edit any video. However, because my german translation is not excellent I am not sure if I have set up the plugin correctly in the configuration (same problem as SilenTYL is having).

I also found that the en.xml only works with the generic English setting, and not English (UK), but that is a minor problem.

Thanks

Robbo100

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom