New Project - Meteorite Wide (1 Viewer)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
I am currently working on a new Skin called Meteorite Wide. This skin is a little way off even being in alpha stage but I thought I would post some screens to start getting some feedback. This 1366 x 768 widescreen skin, this skin uses a couple of graphics from crns chrome theme (basically the default background and menu selector).

There are a few exciting features that will be making their way into this skin.

* Skin Installer - To make this skin as user friendly as possible I will package the skin up into an installer.
*Patching System - I have also implemented a patching system which is going to have great benefits. This patch system allows me to package fixes into small files which means the user doesn't have to download the 40mb skin for small bug fixes. The patches are .exe files so the user just has to point to the skin directory and the patcher will do the rest. This also allows me to release fixes in between major builds without confusing xmls posted everywhere.
*A menu Generator - jburnette is currently helping me with a menu generator so users can have a custom basichome menu.

Current Screens - Remember this is work in Progress

BasicHome & Shutdown Menu
Basichome Real.jpg shutdown menu.jpg

Moving Pictures Plugin
Moving Pictures List View.jpg Moving Pictures - Filmstrip View.jpg Moving Pictures - Detail View.jpg

TvSeries Plugin
TV Series Main.jpg TV Series Season View.jpg TV Series EpView.jpg

These are just early previews there is plenty more to be done :D

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    the tv series and moving pictures screenies look very well thought out and clean!

will keep track of this looks very promising

Stokkes

Portal Member
    November 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I like the fact that it's clean. As much as I like Aeon, I find it very busy.

One of the reasons I loved (and still use) Monochrome is because of its Simplicity. Keep up the good work with this one (looks like a great start) and you should have a winning skin on your hands. Less is more!

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    May 28, 2006
    Den Bosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    My suggestion at this point would be to have more covers in the movie listview... 3 is just not usefull imo.
    Looks amazing keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom