New Release: 09/12/2008 - Streamed MP Beta Release v0.2.215 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Current Release v0.2.215

Ok the next release of StreamedMP is here. This release is mainly bug fixes, there is also a new tvseries to try out, which adds the ability to have fanart on the series page (turned on through the options). There are also some new options in the Menu Generator to tryout (menu positioning and text color).

Here is the change list

4 Fixed ---- › bug in the home screen
5 Fixed ---- › TV OSD progress bar almost invisible
8 Fixed ---- › EPG Having Issues
9 Fixed ---- › Teletext Broken
10 Fixed ---- › Smoother menu animations
12 Fixed ---- › No TV/Video Preveiw in Basic Home
14 Fixed ---- › Crop Settings Broken
15 Fixed ---- Volume Bar Broken
18 Fixed ---- › Long Name in BasicHome dissappears
21 Fixed ---- Missing screen calibration and UI calibration XML files
23 Fixed ---- › Now playing info overlaps in TV Shows menu
24 Fixed ---- › Exit menu partially visible when leaving basic home
25 Fixed ---- › Now playing box isn't selectable at Basic Home
27 Fixed ---- › Delayed clicking sounds made when fast scrolling through libraries
28 Verified ---- Text overlap in Title when invoking the Context Menu in Moving Pictures
29 Fixed ---- Actors overlap into TVseries filmstrip
33 Verified ---- MyMusic NowPlaying doesnt show Ratings in the correct spot for Top Rated tracks
34 Fixed ---- › EPG: Option for Less/Bigger EPG Listings
45 Fixed ---- › "Record" Button empty

Here are the important links

Streamed MP Home Page
Streamed MP Gallery
MP-TVSeries Setup Guide

Link taken down due to a font bug in the installer

Contributors

Basically you have

spuck
ltfearme
Myself

To thank for this skin, and also Team Razorfish over at XBMC for first creating this skin

A big thanks also goes out to revs & darre who helped to test this skin at its various stages and provided valuable feedback.

Thanks to Emphatic and losttown for providing some xmls for mylyrics, my emulators and shoutcast.:D

Come across a Bug

As mentioned this is a beta so there will be bugs, your feedback will be much appreciated, please read this thread before submitting any bugs to the tracker. (shamelessly ripped from fforde:oops:)

nicx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2006
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
great, thanks a lot :)

if I want to update the old version, could I just install the new version over it? or should I deinstall the old one?

nicx...

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
great, thanks a lot :)

if I want to update the old version, could I just install the new version over it? or should I deinstall the old one?

nicx...

The installer will automatically uninstall the older version and install the new one.:)

Mike1978

Portal Pro
July 21, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
nearly perfect, thx!

But the dialogalbuminfo.xml is still missing. Just wanted to mention it, seems that no one else is missing it ;-)

nicx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2006
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
fine, just did it :)

its working without problems by now, but in my opinion the new font is not that beautiful than the old one... could I change the font back?

thanks,
nicx...

edit: oh I just changed the tv-guide from 8 to 12 rows and the old font is there again, maybe this is a bug? ;)

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks alot, works great

I also dont like the new font as mutch...
Any chance of getting support for the Uitzending Gemist plugin?

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Just installed and had a quick look over my lunch break.

Looks and feels fantastic, big improvement on the first release. Some layout issues that I noticed mainly in TV display, which I know is a problem for you guys. I'll post up some bug reports and screenshots.

A quick one for you though...the (un)watched flag in Moving Pictures/Filmstrip View stayed in the same place as List View - which is right on top of the posters which I think doesn't look quite right.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks! In the Music section, I still have to open "Current Playlist" from the hidden menu, then take the menu out once more to see any saved playlists under "My Playlists" though. That little bug slipped through I guess. Or am I the only one with this?

Emph

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The only little hiccup I see is on Basic home page there is a comma between TV Shows (TV, Shows). Don't know if it's caused by skin or plugin. Thanks for all the great work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom