New Release: 11/12/08 - v0.2.219 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Current Release v0.2.219

Sorry about the previous issue with the installer - This version will require the removal of the previous version.

With the extra day to work on some stuff, support for album info lookup has been added

Also menu labels have been added to the menu generator :).

BasichomeNew.jpg

This release is mainly bug fixes, there is also a new tvseries to try out, which adds the ability to have fanart on the series page (turned on through the options). There are also some new options in the Menu Generator to tryout (menu positioning and text color).

Here is the change list

4 Fixed ---- › bug in the home screen
5 Fixed ---- › TV OSD progress bar almost invisible
8 Fixed ---- › EPG Having Issues
9 Fixed ---- › Teletext Broken
10 Fixed ---- › Smoother menu animations
12 Fixed ---- › No TV/Video Preveiw in Basic Home
14 Fixed ---- › Crop Settings Broken
15 Fixed ---- Volume Bar Broken
18 Fixed ---- › Long Name in BasicHome dissappears
21 Fixed ---- Missing screen calibration and UI calibration XML files
23 Fixed ---- › Now playing info overlaps in TV Shows menu
24 Fixed ---- › Exit menu partially visible when leaving basic home
25 Fixed ---- › Now playing box isn't selectable at Basic Home
27 Fixed ---- › Delayed clicking sounds made when fast scrolling through libraries
28 Verified ---- Text overlap in Title when invoking the Context Menu in Moving Pictures
29 Fixed ---- Actors overlap into TVseries filmstrip
33 Verified ---- MyMusic NowPlaying doesnt show Ratings in the correct spot for Top Rated tracks
34 Fixed ---- › EPG: Option for Less/Bigger EPG Listings
45 Fixed ---- › "Record" Button empty

Here are the important links

Streamed MP Home Page
Streamed MP Gallery
MP-TVSeries Setup Guide

Download StreamedMP 0.2.219.exe

Contributors

Basically you have

spuck
ltfearme
Myself

To thank for this skin, and also Team Razorfish over at XBMC for first creating this skin

A big thanks also goes out to revs & darre who helped to test this skin at its various stages and provided valuable feedback.

Thanks to Emphatic and losttown for providing some xmls for mylyrics, my emulators and shoutcast.:D

Come across a Bug

As mentioned this is a beta so there will be bugs, your feedback will be much appreciated, please read this thread before submitting any bugs to the tracker. (shamelessly ripped from fforde:oops:)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    First of all, great release!

In the menu generator, could you switch places for the "Item name" and "label"? Because now setting it up feels backwards. :D Also in the "folder" droplist, "weather" is missing.

Remaining issues for me:
    To see my saved playlists, I still have to go to "current playlist" and then AGAIN choose "My playlists".
    No buttons in Moving Pictures. Are they removed?

Thanks
    Emph

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    First of all, great release!

In the menu generator, could you switch places for the "Item name" and "label"? Because now setting it up feels backwards. :D Also in the "folder" droplist, "weather" is missing.

It makes sense to swap the 'Item Name' & 'Label' , will do that for next release. Also will add the missing 'weather' background folder option (for now just type it in the text field like the old fashioned way)

Damien

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Still same issue with MyLyrics as in previous version :

I suspect it also happens with Shoutcast, as both use an additional xml that losttown provided with the skin files and that has not been added to this release. The file is common.window.default.xml and can be downloaded from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/337537-post7.html and after changing it MyLyrics looks this way :

I still find a few issues ... The last letter of "Next" at the Now Playing window is grayed, as the last digit of the playing time below also is... the track title in Now Playing doesn't scroll and page numbers merge with long texts, but these are more or less cosmetic, it's more than useable :)

sorry but how can i put the text on left? it's on center...

That happens because you're starting with Home screen instead of BasicHome ... go to Media Portal configuration and under General tab tick "Start with Basic Home".

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Same here, elevation1... it's not an issue, there's only one version for plugins screen and it's centered.

Funkychimp

December 10, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Menus keep disappearing when I move the mouse?

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me? I have just installed StreamedMP which looks great! However when I move my mouse the menus disappear only to reappear when I use the keyboard.

Is there something in the setting I have missed?

Any help would be most welcome!

Thanks

Paulh

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me? I have just installed StreamedMP which looks great! However when I move my mouse the menus disappear only to reappear when I use the keyboard.

Is there something in the setting I have missed?

Any help would be most welcome!

Thanks

Paulh

Skin is not created to be used with a mouse and this issue is unavoidable with the basichome. If you want to use a mouse, use myhome instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom