[Approved] New Russian Translation (1 Viewer)

TheKIP

Portal Member
February 18, 2008
Hello!

I refresh russian translation for Mediaportal. I replace all strings on language file.

Sorry of my bad english ))

Attachments

• strings_ru.xml
    30.6 KB

TheKIP

Portal Member
February 18, 2008
Hello. It's my new Russian translation.

Sorry, i delete my translation, because it don't complete...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally installed x64. My bad for not looking closely.
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally...
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom