New Scraper for Ember Media Manager (1 Viewer)

Klez

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

In fact that the current ember media manager scraper does not take care of the VIDEO_TS Folder of DVDs, i solved this problem.

This Version will search in <movie_folder>/VIDEO_TS/ first and if the NFO File is not found it goes 1 folder up and searches in <movie_folder>/ for the NFO. Maybe there is a more elegant way to solve this problem (i am really new at writing scrapers), but it works for me...

ATTENTION:
    Because its not the default setting of Ember Media Manager (EMM), you have to set EMM to save the Poster as <movie>.jpg and the Fanart as <movie>-fanart.jpg. If not, moving pictures will not find the pictures...

Maybe you will find this version useful.

Attachments

• EmberMediaManager.xml
      7.6 KB

mfsav2

Portal Member
    March 11, 2008
    Klez,
    sorry to bother but do you have a working copy of Ember?

The website and download disappeared and is not possible anymore to install it. :eek:

If you have a working folder can you package it and make it available?

I'm looking also for Rogue's plugin.

Thanks in advance,
    Mf

sl0

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Klez,
    sorry to bother but do you have a working copy of Ember?

The website and download disappeared and is not possible anymore to install it. :eek:

If you have a working folder can you package it and make it available?

I'm looking also for Rogue's plugin.

Thanks in advance,
    Mf

uhmm i just browsed directly to the google code site : embermediamanager - Project Hosting on Google Code
    managed to download the file just fine.. ??
    neway in case that doens't work for you, i dl'd and zipped the install file, can be found here : Untitled - Minus

have fun
    _sl0

mfsav2

Portal Member
    March 11, 2008
    Sl0
    you have been very kind, the problem is that the setup looks for a website that is not available anymore: Account Suspended

so I was looking for the "installed" directory. Is not something I can rebuild with the sources.

djphatic

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello,

In fact that the current ember media manager scraper does not take care of the VIDEO_TS Folder of DVDs, i solved this problem.

This Version will search in <movie_folder>/VIDEO_TS/ first and if the NFO File is not found it goes 1 folder up and searches in <movie_folder>/ for the NFO. Maybe there is a more elegant way to solve this problem (i am really new at writing scrapers), but it works for me...

ATTENTION:
    Because its not the default setting of Ember Media Manager (EMM), you have to set EMM to save the Poster as <movie>.jpg and the Fanart as <movie>-fanart.jpg. If not, moving pictures will not find the pictures...

Maybe you will find this version useful.

Thanks for this.

I may have found a bug when scraping with this, though it has only happened on one movie.

I have EmberMM set to use the UK title of movies. With this title Banlieue 13 (2004) - IMDb when the info is scraped it appears in the importer as District 13 (2006) when it should be 2004. I found that this is due to the difference in the <year> and <releasedate> tags in the nfo as the release date in the UK was 2006.

I changed the release date to 2004 and it then scraped correctly. Shouldn't the scraper being using <year> rather than getting the year from the <releasedate> tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom