New SKIN called myControl PSD format comment! (1 Viewer)

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
Hello guys

I've created this skin for MP with Photoshop.
I don't know how to make skins for MP and i'dont understand the the Skin Tool works.

Can anyone help me with main menu? I can send the all PSD files if a skin developer can convert my PSD file into working skin.

Thank's a lot

updatemaingui6ox.png

updatemusic7ah.png

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

..are this sccreenshots from Windows Vista ?

looks nice, but if the skin should work like it is in screenshots it will not go with the gui from mp.

Greetings Harley

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    First, I like the style! But I wonder about your plans for the Music skin, I haven't seen it setup like this and you may want to chat with the the Music plugin developer to understand if what you have planned for this skin is a possibility. I see you have years then genre, but then you have album (CD) covers also. So I think it best that you speak via PM (PrivateMessage) with SteveV to see first if that screen/skin can be accomplished or if it needs further coding.

Mike

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    • Banned
    Harley said:
    Hi,

..are this sccreenshots from Windows Vista ?

looks nice, but if the skin should work like it is in screenshots it will not go with the gui from mp.

Greetings Harley

Yes i have Windows Vista, and works fine.

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    • Banned
    mzemina said:
    First, I like the style! But I wonder about your plans for the Music skin, I haven't seen it setup like this and you may want to chat with the the Music plugin developer to understand if what you have planned for this skin is a possibility. I see you have years then genre, but then you have album (CD) covers also. So I think it best that you speak via PM (PrivateMessage) with SteveV to see first if that screen/skin can be accomplished or if it needs further coding.

Mike

this screenshot are from my real application developed with Windows Presentation Foundation(WinFX), under Windows XP including amazing animations.

But I have some problems coding. until i found this project and i think to contribute with GUI. (I'm a software GUI designer)

My first interest are the main menu (home.xml) the music menu will be wait.

Regards.

Vanessa.

Bram

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2005
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I realy like the looks of the skin. It would be nice to have some skins with furthergoing animations, if at all possible.

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    Bram said:
    I realy like the looks of the skin. It would be nice to have some skins with furthergoing animations, if at all possible.

I agree, very nice looking and it would be cool to have some skins that use different animations and such for menus etc.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    vanessa_cl said:
    this screenshot are from my real application developed with Windows Presentation Foundation(WinFX), under Windows XP including amazing animations.

But I have some problems coding. until i found this project and i think to contribute with GUI. (I'm a software GUI designer)

My first interest are the main menu (home.xml) the music menu will be wait.

Regards.

Vanessa.

I would suggest getting the free/opensource IRC client hydrairc (http://www.hydrairc.com/ to chat with the developers online. I know that they are looking to move toward what you have started to develope and your help would be an asset. But alot of this GUI work has been planned after the release of version 0.2.0.0 (I'm not sure when - but you can discuss it with them).

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi and welcome to MediaPortal!
    I'd also suggest that you directly talk to dman_lfc the project coordinator. He will be back on wednesday ;-)

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    Yes i will contact with the developers

More screenshot with other backgrounds

untitled22fm.png

bkn1es.png
    main2ww.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom