[new skin]pm3sexy169hd - pm3sexy 16:9 high-definition (1 Viewer)

Omen

Portal Pro
June 2, 2007
Auckland
New Zealand New Zealand
looks like i posted a little bit too soon in your 4:3 thread, i gave it a go, like i said, loving it :D

but it looks like icons for video's need moving as does filmstrip view in my music.

Theatre view rocks though, even the g/f commented on it :D

citizenkeys

Portal Pro
May 17, 2009
United States of America United States of America
in response to your comment in the 4:3 thread about being able to access "MP-TVSeries"...

in the very next version: beneath the "Theater View" button, there will be a button for "Television View" that brings up "MP-TVSeries".
I have a MP-TVSeries skin completed, and the "Television View' button, but I disabled MP-TVSeries to do some debugging.

as i'm sure you've noticed, the video overlay is mis-placed.
that's because changes to its location require a complete shutdown/restart of mediaportal to test.
that will be properly placed in the next version.

to everyone: if you'd like to post screenshots of how this skin looks on your own setup, that'd be cool and useful.

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Norway Norway
wow, looks good. have to try this one out when i get some spare time. How does the filmstrip and list view for moving pictures and tv series look? which plug-ins are supported? and is the basic home customizable?

keep up the good work =)

citizenkeys

Portal Pro
May 17, 2009
'Moving Pictures' is supported via a "Theater View" button in the "My Videos" section.
'MP-TVSeries' will be supported via a "Television View" button in the "My Videos" section in the next release.
additional plugins will be supported as soon as I figure out if/how to integrate them.
right now, the last.fm plugin with its band art is looking like something i want to add support for.
copying your own pictures into the folders in "pm3sexy169hd/media/animations" will automatically add them to a slideshow on the home screen.
list view and thumbnail view of 'Moving Pictures' look really great.
filmstrip view needs some aesthetic changes that will make it into the next release.

providers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi nice looking.

I realy like this "lite" skin.
    Its fast/simple and beutiful

I have some requests :)

What about making new emty "basichome" when pressing "TV" and "Video"
    Then Peoble could fill out these whit there favorite plugins?

Another thing,
    I use 4TheRecord 1.4, could you make support for that?

Keep up the great work
    /Providers

citizenkeys

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2009
    i'll consider more as soon as i'm done with the core stuff.
    right now, i'm fixing stuff with the on-screen display.

Omen

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2007
    Auckland
    New Zealand New Zealand
    thanks for that citizen keys, it's now usable for me, still needs polishing, but at least my used features are all there :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    S Stiefmütterliche Unterstützung für Maussteuerung in MP (Titan Skin) Allgemeines Supportforum 14
    Rob Hexenmeister Skin functions: What is available? General Support 7
    Rob Hexenmeister Skinning Online Videos question OnlineVideos 2
    Rob Hexenmeister Quick question - skinning MyPics General Support 7
    ajs [Info] 0.7 Beta - MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin by ajs - Hard way MPExtended 602
    S Touchscreen skin? MediaPortal 1 Talk 6
    azzuro [fixed] 5011: Version label in Splash screen - pos, size from skin MediaPortal 1 61
    catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
    joecrow MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin General Support 58
    V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
    wizard123 New Skin Template ? MediaPortal 2 8
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latest Media Handler - skinning buttons Fanart Handler 19
    CyberSimian [solved] MP1-4976 Built-in skin variables for current date MediaPortal 1 8
    Mr6686 [solved] Titan skin broken since update to 1.23 Installation, configuration support 6
    doskabouter Skin question Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 1
    Y Titan Skin unter 1.23 nicht mehr so schön Allgemeines Supportforum 1
    framug 1.22.0 BasicHome Editor settings for DefaultWide HD skin not kept when update 1.22 3
    catavolt [solved] FanartHandler - Skin - Holiday and Spotlight support Fanart Handler 14
    ajs [fixed] 4936 - Strange behavior of the font in the skin MediaPortal 1 35
    ajs [solved] 4935: Add string.replace function to Skin engine MediaPortal 1 10
    ajs [solved] Latest Media Handler - Skin settings - Custom latests items number Fanart Handler 27
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latests Media Handler - Skinning an updating window or control Fanart Handler 26
    T Skin Wechsel Installationsprobleme? 1
    JJDoherty Designing & implementing a new skin... Skins and Design 8
    D [fixed] Image browser crashing in Folder View (WMC skin) 2.2 Archive 10