new skin (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

"...as some already know, i started a little (modest and basic) skin....."
Not modest, very good! Improves on the basic icons, and looks like a good alternative, bravo....

A

Anonymous

"...as some already know, i started a little (modest and basic) skin....."
Not modest, very good! Improves on the basic icons, and looks like a good alternative, bravo....

thanks but i guess this is due to the fact that mp rules

Some screenshots would be nice.

i update the webpage with screens later this afternoon. download skin from geocities, not sourceforge. skin on geocities has been updated.

A

Anonymous

looking good!

A

Anonymous

as you can see on the weather screenshot, it's kinda hot here today :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete everything relating to Ares, I think you don't have to once you've removed AresPlugin.dll. Thanks for the help. Tony
Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete...
Has anyone seen this error in MP1 1.30: [2022-11-03 07:38:54,863] [Log ] [10 ] [ERROR] - Exception...
Replies
Views
Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
Hi, I'm new in MP2 after years of using MP1. Now I'm struggling with some little issues. For instance, after adding a movie...
Replies
Views
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom