New stuff in Blue3wide in MP Alpha release (1 Viewer)

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

we have add some new stuff in to the Blue3wide skin:

1. New OSD´s for TV and video

now all is in one place on bottom ofthe screen,
    you can display the osd, by using the "i" button on your remote or the "y" button on your keyboard.
    If you use then the onup button the osd will expand by a nice animation slide out and show you the description bigger. With on down button it will slide back to normal size.

TV osd normal
    tv-osd.jpg

Tv osd expand
    tv-osd-expand.jpg
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same is done for the video part:

Video osd normal
    video-osd.jpg

Video osd expand
    video-osd-expand.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also i have add there some submenu buttons
    shortcut submenus.jpg

2. New real working VU meter stuff for NowPlaying screen

The Blue3wide skin has now a new funktion inside, you can set in the music config
    to choose between 3 version of NowPlaying screen with different real working vu meters

- analog Vu Meters
    - led vu meters
    - or no vu meters

analog vu meters
    VU analog.jpg

led vu meters
    VU led.jpg

config
    config.jpg

Hope you like it :D

Greetings Harley :)

J

joostzilla

Great new osd's
    This is exactly what I need from a osd. But could not realise it myself.

thanks a lot for your effort Harley.

(can i use these osd in MP 1.0.2)

Is there a way to just download the new blue3wide or the new osd xml's?

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Big :D Harley!

That's great new features! Do you have thought about logo support in live tv, e.g. Dolby digital logo, 16:9, 4:3, subtitle ....?

Best regards

Helios

vadimz

Portal Member
    December 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Looks good :)

Would we also get this OSD when Video is Paused? ... and guessing your answer why not? :(

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Looks good :)

Would we also get this OSD when Video is Paused? ... and guessing your answer why not? :(

Hi vadimz,

yes, that was also same idea by me.
    Same osd for "i" and "pause". So we would have only one osd for both situations.
    Don´t see there any reason, why we should work there with two different osd layouts.
    The osd is in non expand mode not so big that it would not fit also for pause.

But the team prevers the two different osd solution, one for "i" and a smaler one for "pause".

But at the moment it is work on progress, so we will see what happens. :)

Greetings Harley

vadimz

Portal Member
    December 10, 2008
    Home Country
    I agree with you, the non expanded OSD for "pause" and a fully expanded one for "i" is a good solution.
    Don't listen to the team there's more of us (users) then them ;) ... just kidding

I actually don't even use "i", I use a universal remote control and don't have "i" key to map too. What I would really liked if "enter" or "select" brought up the OSD like with almost any stb that I've used.

Oh and one more thing, would it be possible to include a clock as well... :)

:D

vadimz

Portal Member
    December 10, 2008
    Home Country
    I actually don't even use "i", I use a universal remote control and don't have "i" key to map too. What I would really liked if "enter" or "select" brought up the OSD like with almost any stb that I've used.

Oh and one more thing, would it be possible to include a clock as well... :)

:D

Hey Harley,

Any thoughts on the highlighted items :)

olivvvv

Portal Pro
    April 20, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

When new stuff will be release ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom