New TabledMP 'Remake' called '3DGreen Skin'. (1 Viewer)

Do you like this skin?

• Total voters

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
Hey!

This is my real skin running on MP 0.2RC4! i'm very happy!!! i'm progress!!

I take the BlueTwo theme and modify the BasicHome.xml (sorry but i'm learning)

Well I'm working all night and there are the result.

3dgreen2yg.png

3dgreen29ma.png

I try convert into 4x3. I work on 16:9 screen.

When i finish the skin i'm publish on download section.

Regards!

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
:shock: These are beautiful Vanessa :shock:

:p I hope this progresses into a really good & stable MP skin, keep up the great work.

Juriko

Portal Member
December 1, 2005
Can you do something other than a basic home screen? I don't mean to be rude, but half the posts on the front page are of random basic home screens, the easiest one to finish, and nothing else. Maybe you should spend some time trying to deal with skinning the 8million other files and completing a single skin then doing 20 mockups of the basic home screen?

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
  • Banned
Juriko said:
Can you do something other than a basic home screen? I don't mean to be rude, but half the posts on the front page are of random basic home screens, the easiest one to finish, and nothing else. Maybe you should spend some time trying to deal with skinning the 8million other files and completing a single skin then doing 20 mockups of the basic home screen?

please see my avatar. I'm MP Artist and only make all PSD files for create this skins. We are a team. i'm design and others program the skin. This accelerate the skin productivity sending all material to others developers.

**The last skin called TabledMP are a test to see the mp community reaction. now i collect all post and suggestions and this are the result.**

For your info this skin are full complete, basic screen, home screen, music, tv, etc. with the "20 million files' that you say of the skin but now i'm testing.

When i finish this skin are available on download section.

This skin are 16:9 now i'm create the 4:3.

PD: Thank's fido and NLS for your help an patience.

Kind regards.

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
I like the look of this skin vanessa_cl , the only slight thing i would want changed , which is very minor so its no biggy is to make the more used modules in the middle eg, put the videos, tv and music in that order in the middle then things like weather and other stuff on the edges?
Other than that it looks great, wouldn't mind testing it out. Do you have any screenshots of the tv or music?

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
  • Banned
NightmareRambo77 said:
I like the look of this skin vanessa_cl , the only slight thing i would want changed , which is very minor so its no biggy is to make the more used modules in the middle eg, put the videos, tv and music in that order in the middle then things like weather and other stuff on the edges?
Other than that it looks great, wouldn't mind testing it out. Do you have any screenshots of the tv or music?

Good point. I will change the most used in center of screen. I take screenshot of tv, music and video and post it.

regards

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
  • Banned
Who voted poor?

The people that vote POOR please say me for what to update or calibrate the skin

please.

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
whats the sort of percentage of users out there in terms of TVs? i would have though the majority of people would have widescreen tvs now? thats why i think its a good idea to do 16x9 and then change them to 4x3 if requested. Or is there heaps of 4x3 tv users out there?

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
NightmareRambo77 said:
whats the sort of percentage of users out there in terms of TVs? i would have though the majority of people would have widescreen tvs now? thats why i think its a good idea to do 16x9 and then change them to 4x3 if requested. Or is there heaps of 4x3 tv users out there?

I think that exist more people with 4:3 that 16:9.

But is more easy for me make a 16:9 and convert into 4:3. Only need adjust the background and stretch controls.

If i make the 4:3 and after the 16:9 i need resize all skin contents.

This affect the high quality mp front end or i need remake some objects. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom