New Theme for Blue Vision - Cloudy (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    In latest Weekly form here there is a new filtering system available. For this some modifications on the theme are needed. I've attached a patch for Cloudy so the "remote filtering" is working too. But keep in mind hat this patch did not work with older MP2 versions, so only install it after you've upgraded to the latest weekly.. The remote filtering is a cool, intuitive and fast way to find what you are looking for in a very long list of media items. So it definitely is worth to try.

Attachments

• Cloudy-patch_remote-filtering.7z
      1.3 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    An d here is the patch for zapping by channel numbers. There also are some little skin modifications needed. And also, this is working only with the latest Weekly.

Attachments

• Cloudy-patch_SlimTv.Client.7z
      1.2 KB

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Where can I download theme "cloudy". With the link in the first post I get an error.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I've made this for my personal needs. Due to constant changes on the basic theme and me not having enough time I haven't maintained the public version any longer.
    I'm still using the theme but I have reverted some of the modifications so it looks more like the original WIN 10 theme now. Only the things I really didn't like on WIN 10 Theme are changed now. This things are mainly the transparency of the background, the icons and the background animation (I really don't like this). It now is looking like this:
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

I can upload the theme again, if there is interest, but I don't know if it is working on MP 2.1.x. I'm using MP 2.2 internal test versions and I have adjusted the theme for 2.2 already. If there really is a need I can try to recreate the 2.1.x version too.

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm still using Mepo 1 but today I tested again a little bit Mepo 2. So only when it's no big deal for you then please upload theme "cloudy".

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    As requested here are my theme files.
    The zip files contains a folder that has to go into
    "c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\BlueVision\Skin\BlueVision\themes\", if you didn't changed the MP2 path.
    The 2.1.x version is "blind from memory" so it probably did not work perfect or even didn't work at all. Can not test it as I haven't MP 2.1.x installed any longer. And maybe the 2.2 version also is working with 2.1.x It's up to you to test this...

The 2.2 version probably only is working with internal MP 2.2 pre- versions (or if you compile MP2 by yourself from WIP_2.2 branch)

Attachments

• Cloudy_2.1.x.zip
      4 MB
    • Cloudy_2.2.zip
      3.9 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom