New Thermaltake cases, Bach & Mozart (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows again and re-set it up today. This is the 3rd reset so I'm not confident, but the difference this time is perhaps that I was careful to install one thing at a time, and restart a lot.. the difference in...
Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows...
Hi everyone I purchased this mini PC: https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-atlas-z310-i3-mini-pc-windows-10/ and have installed the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have used the x-boc remote, see attached text file
Hi I have used the x-boc remote, see attached text file
I'm wanting to use an Xbox remote to control MediaPortal. Does anyone know if this is possible? Out of the box, the volume buttons...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom