[Approved] New tuningdetails for OnsbrabantNet (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This used to be onsnetnuenen, but is now renamed to OnsBrabantNet.
    So the "The Netherlands.onsnetnuenen.xml" can be removed, and "The Netherlands.OnsBrabantNet.xml" can be added

Attachments

• The Netherlands.OnsBrabantNet.xml
      1.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom