new user (1 Viewer)

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
"I've installed all this software on my desktop computer." is perhaps a clue.

Is this PC somehow also physically connected to the smart TV? If not then you are going to struggle. The usual setup is that the PC running MP is connected to the TV with an HDMI cable so that to view the output from the PC you would switch the TV input to the specific HDMI port used. I believe network solutions are possible - but.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Why on wwiTV do some channels (Denmark in particular) quit streaming after a few minutes? I encounter this problem very rarely otherwise.
Why on wwiTV do some channels (Denmark in particular) quit streaming after a few minutes? I encounter this problem very rarely...
I have a Hauppauge dual usb tv receiver, using win tv. Windows 7. It does not always stop recording as programmed, so cannot record...
Replies
Views
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I wanted to watch something on UK Channel 4+1 I found that the channel had moved. Actually, loads of channels had moved. So I did a rescan on both my tuners but found that pretty much none of the channels...
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
Jep this part is missing in Wiki, sorry. You can find the codec settings under "Settings" > "Player" > "Codecs" in the MP2 GUI. Here are three sub- items to find. You should look at all of them...
Jep this part is missing in Wiki, sorry. You can find the codec settings under "Settings" > "Player" > "Codecs" in the MP2 GUI...
I am a new user of MP2 and having problems configuring it with a PCTV HD 292e DVB-T USB Tuner. I'm running the latest Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom