Newbie needs guidance to resources to develop RTI control driver (1 Viewer)

Andy Ford

Portal Member
February 28, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Hello All. I have only recently discovered MP but I am blown away by what it offers. I am an installer and am keen to try and develop a driver for the RTI control systems to offer two way communication.
I have tried looking,but there is such a usefully large amount of info that I can't find the parts I need!
If anyone could be kind enough to point me in the right area of the wiki to find relevant info I would be most grateful
:) Andy
EDIT: Have discovered the WifiRemote plugin which seems perfect

Piotr Bondaryk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Andy

Just wondering how far you have gotten with integrating WifiRemote plugin with MediaPortal using RTI. Going to try and get it working, but would appreciate any assistance or advice. Thanks in advance!

Andy Ford

Portal Member
    February 28, 2012
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi Piotr

Sorry for slow reply. Since posting this, my work has become VERY busy and my girlfriend has found us a house to buy!

I will be returning to this project, as I will be using it at work, but at present I don't have time to investigate. As soon as I make any progress I will update you.

Regards

Andy

andromilon3

March 6, 2015
    Home Country
    Pakistan Pakistan
    The rename is there because original the name is refering to Xbox (XB) mediacenter (MC). Because xbmc is more then a mediacenter and not available on xbox anymore, there is no reference to xbmc anymore. That is why xbmc will get a new name - Kodi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom